part 10

Sharon's PoV:

We pulled up to my parents house and both got out of Cams car. I could see him getting a lil nervous so I grabbed his hand.

"They're gonna love you babe." I said reassuring him.

"Thank you ma." He said kissing my lips.

He smirked as he saw me death stare him for ruining my lip combo.

"Ugh Cam." I said as I went into the car and got some more lip gloss on.

"Sorry bae, your lips looked to good." He said back.

"Let's go inside." I said and I grabbed his hand and knocked on the door.

Although this was my parents house and they were expecting us, I didn't wanna just walk up in their cause they might think someone's breaking in or sum.

I don't wanna get Cam and I shot by accident.

I looked over at Cam and his lil white ass was sweating.

A couple of seconds later my mom answered the door.

"Babyyyyyyyyy!" She said smiling at me as she pulled me into a warm hug.

"Hey mom." I said back smiling at her whilst still in our hug.

It feels like I haven't seen her in ages even though in reality it's only been about 2 weeks.

"Come in girl you're gonna get cold." She said as she ushered me in.

She then stopped and looked at Cam.

I'd really forgotten he was standing there as well.

"My other babyyyy!" My mom said as she pulled Cam in for a hug.

My mom has a big Afro with hints of grey in it. She is brown skin and about my height.

Cam hugged her back no hesitation and looked at me and smirked he had to bend down a little cause he was way taller then my mom.

I knew she'd love him. Mom pulled Cameron out of the hug.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs Danderson my name in Cameron." Cam said giving my mom his signature smile.

"Boy please, you can call me Ma or Kay." She said ushering him to also come inside.

Cam nodded and referred to her as Kay.

"Girl you got yourself a fine white boy!" She said smiling at the two of us.

"I do don't I." I said holding his hand.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen Kay?" Cam asked.

"Nah I'm good Cam baby, Cal's in there getting everything ready for y'all." She said back.

"Take y'all shoes off too." She said to us and we did.

My mom did not mess around anybody fucking with her floors. Although she'd only known Cam for like 2 seconds she really would've made him clean up her floors if he got that shit muddy.

"What's all this loud talking going on in here." My dad said as he walked in by the foyer.

I swear his voice made it sound like he's mad but that just always what he sounds like.

My dads about the same height as Cam. He's light-skin and has a shiny ass bald head. I stay smacking that shit when I come round here.

"It's nice to meet you sir, my name is Cameron." Cam said reaching out for a handshake.

"Boy move ya hand." He said back looking at Cam.

Cam moved his hand.

Dad paused for a minute and looked Cam up and down. There was an awkward silence. I looked at Cam and he didn't look scared at all.