THE BONUS CHAPTER-FREE FOR LIMITED TIME

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner.
Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Breaking The Silence.
Check it out! It's perfect for the book.
https://typewriterpub.com/author/teyah-leigh/#bts-cover

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me.

It's been over a month since she's in a coma, and within that time he's rarely left her bedside.

Kota has just found Eirenae, but now it might be that he would lose her just as soon.

Nobody knows the reasons for her current condition. Not even the pack doctor.

She is a late bloomer—late to her werewolf heritage, late to her power, late to their lives—and she might not only be late but stunted even in her human developmental milestones.

It is hoped that her unconsciousness is the result of a conflation of her strong werewolf and her weak human—the strong one is healing the weak one, instead of whatever . . .

You can get The Coma: A Breaking The Silence Bonus Chapter on Amazon for free until February 18, 2023.
After that day, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy while it's still free!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVNQQJ24

THIS IS A NEVER BEFORE SEEN CHAPTER FROM KOTA'S POINT OF VIEW!! :)