Part XI: final exams

Narrator's POV

Last time on Space Invaders, it was a usual normal day in UA, after Eri's rescue, Izuku had the idea to adopt Eri and raise her together with Shoka (and his future harem) and from that, Eri got used to being around others, especially her new Papa. Now, we move on two weeks after the rescue, Aizawa announced that the class will have the decision to pick their internships, meaning classes won't be available until next week. Izuku chose to join forces with Endeavor, together with Shoto, Shoka, and Dabi. From there, they began patrolling the city of Hosu, stopping crime and reporting any suspicious activity, until they heard the sound of an explosion from another section of the city, they found out that the League of Villains are planning an attack and they'd sent an army of Nomu to kill civilians and the heroes. Izuku stepped into the fray and made an attempt to defeat the Nomus, but he also heard the cries coming from Iida, as he was about to get killed by the Hero Killer, Stain. So with little time to spare, Izuku, together with Shoka, rushed in to save Iida, but then more villains heard the commotion so they began to attack Izuku and the heroes, but an army of einherjar appeared, saving Izuku and his friends, all led by a legendary hero from another realm. Now let's begin the story!

Our story continues where we left off, with the einherjar arriving at the world of the living and Alex Forza is now facing off against Stain, while Izuku watches from the sideline.

Izuku: (wait a minute, did you say his name was Alex Forza?)

Loki: (Yeah, he's an einherjar, sent by Odin.)

Izuku: (what the fuck is an einherjar?)

Loki groans in disappointment after hearing what Izuku said (Whoever loves Norse mythology, would be disappointed with Izuku as well.)

Loki: (How the fuck did you pass the entrance exam? An einherjar is a warrior who died in the heart of battle, but they were sent to Valhalla by the Valkyries, ordered by the god, Odin.)

Izuku: (but then how do you know Alex? Is he related to Havi?)

Loki: (He isn't. Alex is from another realm, a realm that well...you created in the first place, Izuku.)

Izuku: (A realm that I created?)

NOTE: It's an Izuku Rowe (Villain AU) reference, that story has now reached 93k reads and counting.

Izuku: (There's something that you're not telling me but we will deal with it, later.) 

Loki: (Alright fine by me, but exercise extreme caution, Alex is very strong and I mean it.)

Alex: so...I have been reincarnated, huh? I never thought I would arrive in this new world and judging from the atmosphere, it looks like I am back in Japan. (Thank you, Odin, for bringing me here) *Looks at Stain* It's so good to see you again, Chizome.

Stain: have we met before?

Alex: we have, in another life, but right now...it's time.

Stain: *smiles* I couldn't agree more.

Stain and Alex were having a standoff, and Izuku was just watching. Alex was waiting for Stain to make a move until he did. Stain rushed toward Alex, with fast speed and precision, he was about to strike him, but Alex utilized a counterattack.

 Stain rushed toward Alex, with fast speed and precision, he was about to strike him, but Alex utilized a counterattack