WHAT AM I DOINGG ITS 3 IN THE MORNINGGG

Ronald was nervous to say the least, he's only ever visited Burger King's palace to attend his parties and annoy the shit out of him while secretly admiring from afar. But this time it would just be the two of them, alone, that is if you ignore the servants. (he hates the working class/j, im joking, IM JOKINGGG)

Once he arrived, Ronald rang the doorbell and the doors were almost instantly swung open by the king himself. "you're here!" he cheered as he flashed his pearly white teeth and stepped to the side of the doorway "please, come inside."

(THATS WHAT SHE SAIDDDD EHEHE..HSTE...eheh...heh..🧍‍♂️..im writing a ronald x burger king fanfic wtf am i doi-)

Ronald smiled back at the king and made his way inside, as he entered he admired his surroundings "wow, it looks a lot bigger in here without the crowds of people." Ronald pointed out as The Burger King closed the palace doors and took his place standing beside Ronald."and its alot more cleaner" the king added, chuckling at his own words. He offered his arm for Ronald to hold onto "ready to see what i found?" burger king spoke softly and gave a kind, comforting smile.

A light blush emerged across the clown's face as he linked arms with the taller male "just show me already god dammit." (im gonna sob "i wanna be yours" by the arctic monkeys just started playing 😭)

[TIME SKIP CUZ I CANT BE BOTHERED TO WRITE ABOUT THEM WALKING ALL THE WAY TO THE ATTIC‼️ WEEMP WOMP CRASH POW 😼🔥‼️ I AINT WRITING ALLAT]

"it should be round here somewhere." The Burger King reassured himself as he rummaged through the many boxes in his attic which mostly contained vintage Burger King merchandise. Ronald snooped around as The Burger King searched for whatever he was looking for. "whos this?" Ronald questioned as he picked up an old picture that seemed to be of The Burger King and someone else, he showed the picture to the king in order to get an answer. The king lifted his head for a second from the box he was digging through to examine the picture "oh thats my Australian cousin Hungry Jack" He then continued searching until- "AHAH! IVE FOUND IT!"

Ronald put the picture back and jumped in excitement "OOOO WHAT IS IT?!" The Burger King proceed to pull a VERY long red and yellow piece of fabric from the box "remember this?" he giggled as he unfolded the fabric revealing a flag of the Mcdonalds logo with the text: "MCDONALDS MAKES YOUR DICK BIG, BURGER KING MAKES IT SMALL!!" Ronald suddenly bursted into laughter "IM SORRY IM TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO LAUGHHHH" he exclaimed while gasping for air. The Burger King folded the flag back up whilst unexpectedly laughing along with him "its ok! i gotta admit it did make me giggle when i first saw it hanging above the front entrance of my palace." Ronald took deep breathes, calming himself down as the king placed the flag back inside the box. He smiled to himself, it felt good being able to make Ronald laugh. Even if it is by using one of Ronalds own jokes "Cmon, lets go hang out in the living room. that is if you have enough time?" Ronald nodded "yeah i have time, let's go."

(the way these chapters take soo long to write because with every sentence i lose the will to live just a lil more)