14. Shifting in New Life.

Swarna came out of the shower. She was dressing up suddenly she smelled the fragrance of her favourite food. She came out of her room and saw that Sam, Zack, and Siya had prepared many dishes in a very short interval of time.

She was very happy to see all these things. Siya came near to Swarna and took her to the dining table. All of them were enjoying the moment.

Siya said, "Dima I made this dish, especially for you. Eat it and tell me how it tastes" while showing Swarna the sandwiches. Swarna smiled and took one sandwich from the plate. Sam said, "Look at this girl she just made these normal sandwiches and showed like she had achieved something very big." Everyone laughed.

Siya said, "So what if I made these normal sandwiches. I am hundred percent sure that Dima will like this sandwich more than any other dish. Am I right Dima?"

Swarna replied yes madam. Sam and Zack laughed at Siya's cute behaviour. She was talking in a very silly manner but she was looking very cute.

All of them ate lunch and started watching T.V. together at Siya's request. Siya told Sam to play the latest animation made by him. He did the same. All of them were enjoying the movie.

Swarna got a phone call. She took her phone and went to the balcony. She received the call and started talking. It was her landlord. He told her to meet him. She agreed and replied to him that she would come to him by evening. After that, she hung up. She went to the T.V. room again and started watching the movie.

IN THE EVENING AT THE LANDLORD'S HOUSE

Swarna left Siya at her friend's house for playing and completing their project works. And then went to the landlord's house with Zack and Sam.

Bell rang. An old man came and opened the door. He told them that the owner of the house was waiting for them in the garden. All of them went to the garden.

"Uncle, Uncle is that you," said Swarna. A man turned back. "Yes my dear it's me come here," said the old man. All of them went to him. The old man offered them to sit in front of him. Swarna said, "Hello uncle Kim. How are you doing? Why did you call me? Is anything important?"

"Yes, yes I have to discuss a very important thing with you guys," said uncle Kim.

Sam said, "But uncle what was that thing that you need to talk to us about personally." Uncle Kim said, "I wanted to talk about Siya."

"Oh, that means Mr. Yash told you about everything. Great then what do you want from us? If you want me to leave your house then give me some time. I will shift from there soon," said Swarna to Uncle Kim.

Uncle Kim looked at her face and said, "This is your old habit to guess anything and go to the conclusion before giving chance to anyone to say anything, Right!"

Sam and Zack started laughing. But Swarna stared at them and they stopped laughing. Swarna said, "If that was not the matter then why did you call us here today." Uncle Kim said, "some time ago I got a call from your father he told me everything. He told me to suggest you leave Siya. He was very angry because of you, but when I listened to all the things. I thought that what you were doing was right.

And the most important thing I don't like that man Yang. He influenced your parents by giving them wrong information, so I don't think it's safe for you all to live at that place, because he can harm all of you specially Siya. That's why I decided to help you."

Zack said, "You wanted to help us but how." Uncle Kim said, "By shifting you guys to another place. I know, I know that you have a lot of questions in your mind. But let me finish first.

That Yang didn't take time to tell the truth to your parents Swarna and he manipulated the truth too. So do you think that he will not help the biological father of Siya to kill his daughter and you? That's the reason why I want you guys to shift from that place to my palace near the sea."

Swarna heard all these things and thought that Uncle Kim's point was right. She couldn't believe Yang anymore. She said, "You are right Uncle Kim. But there is one more problem, your that palace was far from my college and Siya's school. This will consume so much time. And as you know that I am doing a part-time job also. So it will affect that too."

Uncle Kim thought for some time and then he said, "What if I will send a car to you. Which will drive you home from your college and college from the palace, and this will also help in Siya's safety."

Swarna replied that she couldn't take that much help from him. So Uncle Kim said that he was not helping for free. She had to pay for it. Swarna asked what does that meant?

So he replied, "You are an excellent programmer. You know so many computer languages. So you can help me with my company's related work like app making, website designing, handling the apps, and so on. Secondly, you have to pay me the rent of the car and the palace every month."

She again thought for some time and agreed to the deal.

Swarna stands up and said, "Okay Uncle I have to go to pick up Siya. I will meet you tomorrow at the palace. And once again thanks for the help."

Uncle Kim sent them all and started chilling again.

Sam and Swarna went to a packaging and delivery company, so that they can help them in shifting. And Zack went to pick up Swarna.

AT HOME IN THE EVENING

Zack came home with Siya. Sam and Swarna were busy packing the stuff in the boxes. Siya saw all those things and asked Swarna, "Dima we are going somewhere. Why are you packing all the materials?" Swarna replied, "Yes my dear we were going to shift into a new house."

"A new house but why this is a nice house, we don't need to shift from here. Why are we going to a new house," said Siya?

Then Swarna said, "Didn't you say that you love to see water and sea around you. You also wanted to live in a place where the sea was present. That's why we were going there. And you know what that place was so big in comparison to this house."

Sam said, "You know what Siya we were going to shift not into a new house but also into a new life." Siya didn't understand what he meant but she was happy to hear that the new house was near to the sea.