Chapter 1: Hell no

"There are no roolez man, we're laust"

"No no no man, I know exactly where I am"

"You don't know shit anymore!"

"I don't think you can do it rick"

*Gasps*

"OOF!", I stuffed my face with lays chips as I watched TWD. 'That scene always gets me', I chuckled at the thought as I laid back onto my bed.

*Notification dings*

'Ugh I don't want to talk to anyone', I clicked my tongue at the sound but continued to watch the show nonetheless. 

*Phone ringing*

I clasped the remote controller and paused the show. "Jeez", I sighed grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

 'Oh it's mom...', I swiped right.

"Yes mom?", I asked through the phone and I heard some shuffling in the background.

"Y/n sweetie, I won't be home today", I heard mom sigh in exhaustion.

"It's only 1 pm ar-"

"I don't have much time right now but I'll be back tomorrow, goodbye take care of yourself", I was about to say something but she hung up 'What?', I merely shrugged and unpaused the show. 'It's nothing', I reassured myself but couldn't help but feel like a bad gut feeling

2 hours later...

*snores*

"You're pregnant!?"

I left the TV running as I rolled over to my side and snored.

*glass breaks*

"O-oh shit the hell", I gasped abruptly as I heard the breaking of the glass 'Is mom here? she said she would be back tomorrow', I opened my phone to check the time.

3:13 PM

"Maybe she came back early", I shrugged and got off the bed to leave my room.

"Mom! can you make me some f/f (Favorite food)!", I yelled down the staircase waiting for a reply.

"Mom!?", I called out again but shrieked when I heard a wine glass fall and roll out of the kitchen towards the front of the staircase. 'what in the horror movie shit', I felt a shiver run up my spine as I called out one more time, "Mom... why aren't you answering me...?", I loudly whispered until I heard chimes of squeaks 'What the fuck'.

I slowly walked down the stairs fearing what I might see. "Bitch I swear to god if I'm about to get kidnapped...", I muttered and turned towards the kitchen only to see... a white rabbit?

'HUH HOW TF DID A RABBIT ENTER??', I stood outside the kitchen dumbfounded at the jumping white rabbit.

"How the hell did you get here sweetie", I crouched down and petted the rabbit.

"AWWW aren't you adorable", I gushed at the rabbit's cuteness as it rubbed it's face on my palm 'SO ADORABLE IMMA KEEPT IT!', I thought as I rubbed its fur.

"Wassup bitch", The rabbit said....

"WHAT IN FICKITY FUCK!!???", I jumped as I heard the rabbit speak!? 'NAH WTF', I fearfully looked at the white rabbit as they looked at me blankly.