Chapter 4: Before S1- 7 of clubs pt. 2

Previously...

DONE CONGRATULATIONS :)

The quiz was cut short and all the barriers opened for Niragi.

"HAH!? HOLY SHIT PRINCESS!", He says creepily through the live camera and I rolled my eyes. 'In a game and world like this...

I 'd have to manipulate the manipulator'

...

Your POV

I looked at the timer before looking at Niragi as he enters the base. "Have fun", I said to him and proceeded to walk past him till he grabbed my arm 'Not now.. hell nah hell nah', I jolted from his touch and he licked his lips.

"Since we got a lotta time in our hands-" "NOPE!", I interrupted him knowing what he'd suggest.

"I am a slow bitch... so uhhh I need the time", I waved my hands before running out of the base 'NAH NAH NAH!', I shook my head aggressively before my heart rate increased when I saw the obstacle course in front of me, "Probably shouldn't have skipped those PE lessons", I slumped down a little waiting for Niragi to answer the question correctly.

'I am so excited to meet Chishiya', I fantasized but frowned at my next thought 'He would probably think I'm ugly and use me as a pawn in his 'plan'', I deflated and shrugged.

*Beep*

The first barrier opened and I sighed and got up, "Fucking finally Niragi!", I shouted knowing he can hear and see me. I had to jump on the glass tiles to make it to the other side 'What in the mc donalds roblox obby', I stood there horrified but jumped regardless of me shitting my pants.

"Holy shit! I'm alive! it's fine it's chill", I calmed myself down and took a long jump to the other glass tile  and the other and so on...

As I jumped on my last tile, the barrier opened up making me finish in a rush. "Oh god this is so embarrassing", I bashed at my physical skills and gazed at the next obby/ parkour/ whatever tf.

The next stage was... swimming only there was large spikes underneath.

 "Ok ok don't drown", I thanked not god but myself that I wore the fit that I chose. I slowly got in the water carefully and started to do front crawl to the end.

3 minutes later... 

I waited a little for the barrier to open while squeezing the water out of my hair.

*Beep*

"Oh fuck me", I dropped to my knees as I looked bewildered of what I saw. I have to jump 30 meters long to reach the other side. "NAH I AM DEAD BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!"

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓

𝟕 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

I heard the robotic voice announce and I sighed a little 'An hour... ok that's fine...', I took a few steps back before looking at the other side. 'I can do this! (pause) well... according to my mom... BUT IT'S SOMETHING!', I sighed and ran. "AWOOP!!!", I jumped... high... HOL' UP A SECOND IT'S A LIL TOO HIGH! 

"WHAT THE FUCK FHEKHFLWAKJL", I freaked out when I literally reached the clouds seeing all the apartments in Shibuya 'woah', I smiled but gasped as I looked down.

"What in the gay hell", with that I came crashing down to the end. 

*splat*

"FUCK MY LIFE! HOLY MOTHER OF DICKS SHITTT!", I held my ass in pain and glanced back wards realizing that my jump made me skip all the way to the end.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ??? ??? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝟓𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 

I sighed and attempted to stand up but heard a bone crack.

"What the fuck was that!?", I saw Niragi come close to me and I shook my head.

"MAN DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW!? I JUST GOT YEETED TO THE DAMN SKY", I stood up in shock still clutching my ass.

"THE HELL ARE YOU!?", He looked at me like I was inhumane and I waved my hands around.

"I DON'T KNOW, AT LEAST WE'RE ALIVE!?", I tried to shut him up so I wouldn't get overwhelmed but he gazed at me with an expression that I couldn't quite understand.

"You're an angel aren't you?", Niragi laughed with an insane glint in his eyes.

"Bitch what?", I took a step back creeped out but he strided closer to me. 

*Ding*

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ??? ??? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢"

I quickly ran towards the white table with the two cards and grabbed it.

"Angel~ where do you think you're going?", Niragi looked at me like I was his prey and I felt my stomach churn in fear 'Why is he acting so... yanderish?', my eyes widen at the thought so I ran out of the arena with speed that I never knew I had.

"GET BACK HERE BITCH!", I heard him curse behind me. 

'WTF WTF WTF I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!', I left the arena and entered the apartment room sluggishly. I fell to the floor in exhaustion. 

"What the fuck..."

Word count: 815