#7 Countdown to the End Part 1

After everyone found out that Darkside and his daughter are coming to earth everyone has been training none stop pushing past there limits becoming stronger than they were before while the birds of prey were over at Lincoln Manor Stephanie Brown aka Spoiler was having a minor Panic attack because her father Arthur Brown aka the Clue Master had escaped from Blackgate Penitentiary Seeing this Hiroshi walked over to her like a secondary father figure calming her down the Best he could.

Hiroshi Stephanie just breathe match me okay

After a minute Stephanie finally calms down and reveals why she's so terrified of her father

Stephanie Brown my dad he used to Beat me and my mom plus he um touched me he and his friends took turns

That one sentence caused Hiroshi to clench his fist in anger how can someone so young go through something so horrific so he hugged her as she started crying again while all of this was happening everyone else was still training for the fight to come and Cassandra Cage had just finished sparing with Black Canary even without her Scream it was still a pretty close fight.

Dihna damn you have one hell of a left hook ow what was that Green glowing thing

Cassie cage well I'm descendant of a Mediterranean War cult that bread warriors for the gods

Dihna well shit that's interesting but a serious question what made you fall in love with Hiroshi originally ?

Cassie cage well we grew up together and during My sophomore homecoming I was stood up and Hiroshi offered to be my date and we've been together ever since then

Dihna that's pretty sweet

Cassie cage yeah when we first showed up here it pissed me off that the Justice League kept calling us criminals but here we are actually working together

Dihna did Hiroshi tell you that when this is over that he wanted to have a baby?

Cassie cage yes why

Dihna oh looks like everyone's insides are going to be Impailed by His spear if you get what I mean.

Meanwhile

After talking about what happened it was at that exact moment that Hiroshi wanted a better life for Stephanie Brown so he decided to Adopt her as his own Stephanie was in tears when Hiroshi got The paperwork nessicary Hiroshi asked if she wanted to change her name and she did Stephanie Hisashi.

Stephanie thank you dad

Hiroshi your Former father will pay for what he did

Stephanie can I come with?

Hiroshi I suppose after what he did too you are owed a piece of him

Stephanie Yeah now Clue Master get ready to face the Sting of the scorpion and The brick of spoiler!!!!!.

A few hours later

Arthur Brown aka clue master has robbed several banks even killed a lot of people so he thought that he was safe in his hideout oh how wrong he was getting back from a Robbery all of a sudden the lights went out and Both of his legs were cut off by a flaming sword by Scorpion before clue master could even process what the hell was happening Spoiler Caved in Clue master's skull with a brick after beating him to Death with a brick Stephanie shouted in a fit of Rage avenging what happened to her and her mother.

Meanwhile

Catwoman Harley Quinn Poison Ivy Killer Frost had Frost had a little Job to do and watching Carrie Kelly was Kai Liang aka Subzero he agreed too because it could serve as practice to when He and Louise decided to start a family before they left Louise and Kai had a heated make out session leaving everyone to roll there eye's saying to get a room. But today is a special day because Carrie Kelly would be turning 13 years old and Kai was doing something special for her Carrie got invite a couple of friends over as they went to the Great wolf lodge that's in Northern Gotham Kai payed for everything but nothing could prepare him for Chaperoneing a couple of 13 year old girls his patients was surely tested but it was all Worth it just too see the smile on Carrie's face. Early the next morning Kai got up first as he was always a early bird it was right before the sunrise when he got up his senses went off there was a ambush by 7 men all of this was happening in the hallway being around Children and families Kai did not kill them to his surprise they were working for Lex Luthor so after this is over Kai is going to take a little trip to Metropolis. Waiting for the police to arrive and take them to a new highly secured Prison were escape was impossible when Getting back to Lincoln Manor Carrie Kelly was really tired so Kai packed her up throwing her his shoulder and gently putting her into bed Kai felt something that deep down inside he would be a great dad.