Why him?!

A summer evening, when the day and atmosphere was all sweaty and busy. Yeonu walked out of cram school, feeling tired. A fresh summer breeze lingered his sweaty hair, he felt a little sense of cold. All the fan girls of Yeonu were gathering around him, some were to leave a goodbye and some were to convince Yeonu to hang out with them.

Yeonu's mind was stressed, poor boy was worn out from all the studies. He needed a little peace and quiet to clear his mind. An excuse came by Yeonu, that he has to go to the restroom urgently. Leaving the busy surrounding, he rushed to the nearby public restroom. Yeonu sighed. He thought about his day again, and realized it wasn't any better. Yeonu sat on a toilet seat, for a few minutes, enjoying his little time of quietness. A few minutes after, he heard someone walks in. By the gain of some consciousness, he decided it was time for him to leave the restroom, so he got out of the toilet. A shock slammed on his face, he was surprised to see Taehoon, washing his hands. He stood there, staring at Taehoon, when Taehoon looked back at him through the mirror, he said, "Look who I found, a new motherfucker who's gonna excite me". Yeonu suddenly felt terror, yet he was somewhat annoyed. "Please, excuse me, I can't waste my time any longer in here, considering a person like you is in it", exclaimed Yeonu.

Taehoon looked mad. Suddenly, he grabbed Yeonu by his shoulders, and slammed him in the wall with his legs. Taehoon's face approached closer to Yeonu and said "You wanna get fucked up so bad, huh?". "I do not insist on fighting here, Taehoon", said Yeonu. "What? The fucking kyoukushin karate guy is scared of me?", replied Taehoon. "You are ridiculous." "If you were to discriminate such beautiful martial art as kyoukushin karate, then I'll spare no pity for you, fight me if you wish to", said Yeonu. However, Taehoon had done something more crazier than fighting this time.

Yeonu's waist was grabbed by Taehoon's hands, and their faces were approached closer and closer, where their lips almost touched. Yeonu blushed, and due to surprise, he yelled " WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAEHOON?!". "Shhhh, you're too loud, are kyoukushin karate dudes always that loud?" "Now shut up and resist", said Taehoon. Yeonu was screaming inside due to embarrassment, but one thing he didn't notice himself, that he was sort of enjoying it in his heart. Taehoon gently grabbed Yeonu's chin with his hands, pulling the lips, closer and closer.... When Yeonu stopped him and said "Taehoon...you're...you...you're fucking crazy", while blushing hard. Taehoon chuckled and slowly turned back. Taehoon then suddenly raised up his middle finger, saying "gotcha motherfucker." and left the restroom. Yeonu was left, speechless and embarrassed. He planned on fighting Taehoon for what he did, but he didn't think that was a bad feeling...