Is he jealous?

Ladies chuckling, pouring a sizzling liquid into yeonu’s cup, one came to realization that he was hanging around with the girls from his school.He seemed forced, yet couldn’t reject in order to keep his gentleman cool. Yeonu kindly rejected the soda, offered from a girl, insisting that  he's on a sugar diet. “Yeonu is always so mindful”; “He does sugar diets OMGG”; “Yeonu is cute everyday!!!”, surrounded by all these compliments, yeonu drained, yet held the little energy to socialize a bit more before he could come up with an another excuse to leave.

               The cafe was lively, yeonu and his friends were sitting near the glass door, where people from the outside could mostly see the inside. Though yeonu wasn’t paying attention to the outside, he attempted to glance once, at the glass door, and to his surprise, someone was staring at him, thoroughly, while touching the glass door with both hands. It was no other than Taehoon. Yeonu was shocked,  he wondered why  Taehoon keeps appearing in his businesses. The girls looked behind, due to yeonu’s weird expression, to see taehoon, giving them a dead, threatening stare. “Isn’t that taehoon???” “The taekwondo dude from v-hit??” “What is he doing here”, all those voices started to spread, which irritated yeonu. He stood up, left the cafe and dragged taehoon to somewhere they could talk privately.

              “Are you stupid? What is wrong with you?”, yeonu said furiously. “It’s none of your fucking business on what I fucking do.” replied taehoon. “You are so ridiculous, please, leave me alone, I  have nothing to do with you.” said yeonu before he left with a mad face. Taehoon stood there, rethinking why he had done that, and what is that feeling that has been tickling his heart. “AHH FUCK IT. THIS SHIT FUCKING SUCKS!”, yelled taehoon. He wanted to follow yeonu, yet he was stopping himself. His heart was urging him to go yet his brain was totally against it.

             Suddenly, his body moved, without any demands towards the path yeonu went. “Why am I even chasing that bitch?”, he wondered, while running faster than before. Yeonu was already planning to go home, at the front of the cafe, saying goodbye to his friends. Taehoon smiled as he saw him, he grabbed yeonu’s hand, and ran somewhere, in which they could talk privately. Yeonu was confused, he tried to grab his hand back, yet he was dragged with an amazing speed, as expected from a taekwondo expert.Yeonu detected, “thump thump thump”, coming from his heart, “W-what… what is going on”, he panicked. Taehoon eventually stopped and put both of his hands in yeonu’s shoulders. Yeonu wanted to say many things, yet judging by taehoon’s expression, he gave taehoon a chance to speak first. Taehoon approached closer, to yeonu’s ears, and gently whispered, “Sorry”. Yeonu didn’t know what to say, his heart was beating so fast, his stomach was full of butterflies. Taehoon gently placed his hands on yeonu’s head and walked away after. Yeonu’s mind and body was full of emotions. He smiled, and thought of forgiving taehoon.Well, only for this time.