chapter 7

I took in all possibilities and did all I could do in that moment, and stomped on his foot.

"Wow you really thought that was going to do anything to me at all?" He said chuckling I felt defeated and there wasn't anything I could do.

But in the corner of my eye, I saw Wendy reaching for her gun that she had dropped just minutes before.

I had to distract him so she could grab it, so I threw my head back against his face.

He held his nose with his free hand "YOU DIRTY CUNT" he shouted and with that he cut my cheek with the silver knife in retaliation.

I sucked the air between my teeth, from the extreme burning the cut gave. But before I thought it couldn't get worse, I felt a silver bullet go through my shoulder.

I screamed at the pain it brought, but behind me I heard a loud thud.

I realized the bullet went through my shoulder, and pierced the man in the heart. slowly killing him.

But just to be sure I sliced his throat, blood traveling down the sides of his neck.

I turned my attention from him over to Wendy, who was still bleeding immensely.

I quickly rushed over to her sliding my hand under her body, and picked her up.

Even though it put my shoulder in much more pain, I tried to ignore it. And walked out of the building. But tears still fell from my eyes.

As I tried to shake them away, I felt Wendy wipe them for me, as I walked with her in my arms.

Seeing the act, I knew she was going to be important in my life.

And so, with my last bit of energy, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest hospital.

I pushed my feet to the fastest they could, and within no time we made it to the hospital. I quickly rushed her in yelling at the front staff to help her.

And in a panic, doctors rushed to take her from me, I smiled watching her go back, to receive help.

Knowing I had done it I had saved her and myself, from the pristins I took one last look at her once she was pushed through doors.

I turned to walk out of the hospital, but everything went black and I felt my body hit the ground.