Twenty Four

It was Brooke's first session of homeschooling. They told Beau and I that we could just go about our normal day which consisted of Beau going to the gym and me just cleaning up. Brooke's teacher was a youngish woman called Georgia and she was so good with Brooke. Brooke seemed to be learning really well, better than what she was doing in school. Brooke and Georgia were sat at the dining table looking through some books when Beau walked in. He dropped his gym bag on the floor and walked over to me. He kissed my head and walked over to Brooke.

"Well done Brooke, that's amazing." He gushed as he looked down at Brooke's work. He kissed her cheek before he walked over to the kitchen to get a banana.

"Beau, can you get me a water please?" I shouted at him. He replied with a yes before he walked back into the living room with fruit and water.

"Surely we shouldn't have long left." He spoke as he placed his hand on my stomach.

"3 months." He nodded but had the biggest smile on his face. "My scan is soon so we can find out what we're having." His smile somehow grew bigger.

"I can't wait. I think that it will be another girl." As he said that, Georgia walked in with books in her hands.

"Natasha told me that you guys have to be somewhere. So, I'm leaving the books and stuff just in case you want to see how she's doing. If you want me to come back later then I'll get Natasha to text you my number." We both nodded as she put the books down.

"Thanks Georgia." Beau and I both said. She smiled and walked out as Brooke came running over to us with her mini stick in hand. "No Brooke." Beau complained making her look at him confused.

"I was putting it away." He chuckled slightly and she ran off.

"I've decided that I think we should have a get together with all of our family and friends soon. Kris is still recovering from his concussion and Sid is still kinda pissed with me but it doesn't matter." Beau suggested.

"Can uncle Tuzzo come?" Brooke asked as she ran back to the couch.

"I'll ask him." She smiled widely and we decided to go to the scan. We thought that it would be a bad idea to take Brooke again simply because it wasn't the best place for her but she insisted. It was annoying because we didn't want her getting jealous seeing as our attention is mainly going on the new baby. We arrived at the hospital after having several arguments with Brooke about what we were going to do for her birthday party, we were then led into the scanning room and our doctor came over to us.

"Do you want to find out the gender?" She asked making us both nod. She looked on the screen and smiled at Brooke. "Sweetie, come over here." Brooke did what she was told and the doctor whispered something in her ear. "Tell mommy and daddy what they're having."

"I'm going to have a brother!" She announced happily.

"Finally!" Beau spoke making us laugh. "I'm kidding. But that's amazing! I guess this kid is little Jace Brodie." He had a wide grin on his face. I just think that he's proud to be having a boy, he won't be outnumbered now. I make myself giggle, it's pathetic really. We made our way home and decided to organise the get together, mainly because Beau wanted to tell everyone that we were having a boy. After persuasion from Brooke, Beau finally rang up Bortz to ask him.

"Hey Sunshine. Did ya miss me?" He greeted making us laugh. "Is my princess there?" He added making Brooke scream with excitement. She really loved Bortz, that proved that she was Beau's daughter. Once again, I'm laughing at myself.

"She's here, anyway, we've just come back from the sc-"

"What are you having?!" He screamed down the phone.

"One, rude for cutting me off." Beau started. "Two, we are having a boy!"

"I can't believe it! So it's Jace right?" He asked.

"Yup. Anyway, we're getting the family and friends together and wondered if you were able to join. We all miss you." I said as I took the phone off Beau. He just took forever.

"I'd love too join! Also, I miss you guys too!!" Bortz really was special to us and everyone needed to realise that.

A/N - HELLOOO!! So, you can all hate me for two reasons.
1. I didn't update when I said I would
2. This is a pretty crappy chapter.

So I have my exams still, I've been entered for 13...go figure I guess. Also, I have a One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer concert on the weekend..also go figure. AND it's my birthday next week!! I'm so excited!! So yeah, I should update again soon but I'm not going to be certain!

P.S..Poppy my lovely (kanersbae88 ) if you are reading this then STAY STRONG! DAN AND I LOVE YA!! (Well of course Dan does..hes your bf but ignore that)