Seven

It was a few months later and well, let's just say I'm never sleeping with Beau again. We slept together once, used protection and I'm 4 months pregnant. Beau was ecstatic when I told him and I was quite happy as well. Sid was concerned that I was only 19 but he's now really excited to become an uncle. My job in Toronto is amazing. They are all really supportive and Randy has offered me my job back after I go on maternity leave. I was currently watching Toronto's last game of the season vs Colorado, waiting for any injuries to happen so j could do my job when Randy called me over nearer to him.

"I want you to take it easy out there Dan. I'm just glad that your baby will be born in the off season." We both laughed slightly before I broke the news to him.

"Well Randy, we better hope that they don't have a game in August." We laughed again and the game finished. They won 3-0 which was amazing. Tyler Bozak hugged me but then remembered that I was pregnant and stopped which I found funny. The boys went into the changing rooms and I went back to my office to see my handsome boyfriend sat in my chair.

"Well hello gorgeous." He got up and hugge me. "Hello baby Bennett." He said as he touched my belly. "I've been thinking. What are we going to do once we've had our baby?" I've also been thinking about this.

"I have no idea. I want us to be a proper family but I love it here and you love it in Pittsburgh." He sighed. We were walking out when I saw Randy stood there hanging up his phone. "Randy!" I shouted making him look at me.

"Ah Danielle, Beau." He said shaking Beau's hand.

"I really need to speak to you. Its about next season." He looked at me and so did Beau. "I'm afraid that I can't come back."

"Babe what are you doing." Beau said.

"I'm doing what's best for our family Beau. I need to be closer to my family and I can't have my baby only seeing their father every now and again."

"Maybe we can sort something else out. The guys love you." Randy tried to help.

"I'll have to see about it." He nodded and Beau and I walked out and to my car. "Beau, can you drive please. I'm too scared too" he laughed and got in the drivers seat.

"I feel like a traitor in this Maple Leafs car." I smiled at him and we drove off to my house where Beau and I were staying for the first month or so. When we got back to my house, Beau and I put on 10 Things I Hate About You. "Really?" Beau asked making me nod. He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled. "I'm so excited for our little girl."

"Girl? What makes you think that it's not a boy?"

"I just have a feeling."

A few more months later.

Well Beau was right, we are expecting a little girl. His family are really exited and so are mine. I've been with Sid, Geno and Beau for the whole time that we have been in Pittsburgh. Geno did have to leave to go back to Russia so it was mainly just Beau, Sid and I.

"So guys. Have you decided on a name for little Bennett?" He asked making us shake our heads.

"It's totally up to Beau. I think he should name her." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I have an idea but I don't want people to know yet. I'm genuinely so excited."