Blood-Stained

INCLUDES:
• Mentions of Suicide
——————————————————————————
*~Angst~*
——————————————————————————

Fyodor came back from the store, he stepped in to his apartment "Koyla?" Fyodor said quietly. He looked around for his white haired boyfriend who was acting stranger than usual. He saw that the bathroom door was closed, he knocked.

"Koyla? Are you in there?"

No response

"Koyla.. I'm going to come in."

No response.

Fyodor jiggled on the door handle which was locked. He picked locked it, he saw his boyfriends beautiful white hair undone, filled in a bathtub full of blood and an unconscious body. He ran over to Nikolai and pulled him out of the water and just held him in his arms "Koyla?! Please.. I can't lose you just yet.." The Russians man voice was filled with sorrow. He wrapped him up in a towel and placed him on the bed. He layed Nikolai's head down on his chest and held him.

"Koyla.. answer me.. please.."

Nikolai coughed

"Fyodor..?" The blood covered man said with a raspy voice. Fyodor held Nikolai tight "Koyla what happend..?" Fyodor asked. Nikolai hugged Fyodor tight "Dos-kun.. I was trying to get my freedom.."
He replied. Fyodor hugged Nikolai tight "Please.. not yet Koyla.. I-... I need you.." The Russian choked back tears. Nikolai was the only one who saw Fyodor as a friend, and Fyodor was the only one who saw Nikolai as a friend. He couldn't lose that.. not just yet. He hugged Nikolai "Cmon lets clean you up.." Fyodor suggested to which Nikolai agreed. Fyodor cleaned Nikolai up in the 2nd bathroom they have. They both then fell asleep with Nikolai's face in Fyodors chest and Fyodor's arms wrapped around Nikolai.

279 words 😭 I'm so sorry my motivation for writing is so down but I love fyolai and soukoku. MY REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPENED!!