I always have to look after you

INCLUDES:
• Alcohol
——————————————————————————
~*Fluff*~
——————————————————————————

9:47 pm

"Ding!" Fyodor's phone went.

Dove 🕊️
"Heeyyy when are you coming back?"

Fyodor read. He was at a park because he wanted some fresh air.

"Im on my way." He was on his way back to his apartment. He arrived, he knocked and no one responded, "maybe he didn't hear me?" The Russian thought to himself. He knocked again.. no response. He pick-locked the door. Where he saw a certain albino laid across the floor, empty bottles of liquor surrounding him. He was drunk obviously. Fyodor then tapped him "Koyla?" Fyodor muttered, "Hmm..?" Nikolai groaned. Fyodor than helped the white haired man onto the couch. Nikolai hugged Fyodor "Dos-kuuunnnnn~ what took you forever..?" Moaned Nikolai, Fyodor patted his head "I didn't, you fell asleep, dove." Fyodor said.

Nikolai chuckled, "how silly of me~". After a few more moments of cuddling on the couch the Russian felt his eyelids getting heavy, "Cmon darling, why don't we go cuddle in the bed?" Fyodor suggested to which Nikolai agreed. They both then got up and Fyodor had to help the stumbling albino get to the bed. They finally arrived at the bedroom, Fyodor changed Nikolai and himself then they both got situated in the bed, not to ling after laying down Nikolai stuffed his face in Fyodor's chest.

"I love you"

"I love you too, my little dove"

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! SCHOOL TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH AND I FINALLY MADE UP SOME FREE TIME! PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!!