Ain't that a kick in the head (fluff)

"Ow,jezz!" Freddy said holding his arm, walking home with billy.
"Dang, you really did get the worst beating ever! Why did they go after you specifically?It's not like the bad guys knew you." Billy said.
"Yeah, no shit."

They arrived at their house and went up to their room, Cassie was there, she was watching the news. She got up from the bed, and hugged them as soon as she saw them.
"Shit, are you two alright, I saw the news and came to y'all's house."
"Yeah, but I think Freddy's arm is banged up pretty bad." Billy responded.
"Here, sit down." Cassie said.

Freddy sat down and winched, "Take off your shirt." She said.
"Do you two need some privacy, or?" Billy said.
"Don't you have a Comic Con meeting or something?" Freddy said.
She looked back at Freddy as he took off his shirt, then Billy climbed onto the top bunk. She had to admit she was flustered, "You gonna patch me up fangirl, or stare at me all day?"

Cassie pushed his head back a little playfully, then got the first aid kit out of the bathroom. She sat on the bed beside him and put water on his wound, then started to disinfect it. He winced, she held his arm and blew on it a little. He looked at her and thought, she looks like an angel, and her eyes, damn those beautiful eyes.

Cassie wrapped his arm, "Is it too tight?"
"No, perfect."
"Good, now don't get hurt again!" She pointed at him.
" I make no such promises, fangirl!" He laughed a little. She looked at him softly and kissed him, then went to straddle him. He leaned into the kiss more and grabbed her waist, making out.

"Can you two go some where else with that!" Billy said.
They broke away and Freddy put his shirt back on. Then Cassie and Freddy cuddled and took a nap.

This is what the cuddle looked like: