꧁Forever Young and In Love꧂ (fluff)

(I'll tell you when to turn on the music)

Cassie was finishing her final then Billy, Freddy, Mary, and her were going to hang out and have the day to themselves. Pedro couldn't come though because he was sick and was going home, after his finals. Cassie finished the last question and turned in her test to the teacher. Cassie was rushing down the steps outside to meet up with Freddy, then she heard two people teasing her from behind.
Cassie turned around but didn't see anyone then she looked up to a window and there they were, Bret and Burke Bryer.

"Hope your boyfriend has a massive glow up over the summer! He sure needs it, along with your flaws too!" Burke shouted.
Cassie was full of rage, "My fatal flaw is that I'll always be better than you!" Cassie shouted, then she picked up a hand sized rock and threw it at the window. It busted, Cassie heard an "ow." from one of them. She couldn't believe what she had done, so she ran.

Cassie's car was just a few feet away.
"Start the car!"
"What?" Billy said.
"Listen, I don't have time for your bullshit! Start the car!" she said tossing Billy the keys.
Billy listened, Mary, and Freddy were already in the car. Cassie opened the door, and hopped in the car and Billy drove off fast.

"Oh, hey Mary looking good as usual." she said to Mary, who was beside her.
"Cassie, what did you do this time!" Billy shouted. They all looked at her, "Ok, well I kinda threw a rock at the school window when the Byres we're insulting Freddy and I."
"Kinda!" Mary shouted.
"Did you hit them?" Freddy laughed.
"Freddy!" Mary said.
"It was a joke!" he said.
"Will you two shut it? Your distracting the driver here, don't make me turn this car around. We will go straight home!" Billy said.
"Ok, dad!" Cassie said.
"Billy, can it!" Mary said.
"Mama's mad." Freddy whispered.

Billy hit Freddy, then they went back and forth between eachother.
"Cassie, please don't do anything like that again." Mary said.
"I know, I wasn't thinking."
Billy drove passed a mall then a mall cop on patrol and then parked in the Walmart parking lot.
"Why are we here again?" Freddy asked.
"To have fun!" Billy said.
"Yeah, because what's more fun than your local Walmart!" Freddy said sarcastically.
"Whatever, I just wanna grab something real quick. Cassie by the way don't grab anything we don't need."
"What, I would never do that!" she scoffed at him. Billy led them down an aisle and then something caught Cassie eye, googley eyes. She looked back at the group then grabbed Freddy's hand then led him down the aisle.

"What?"
"Look, googley eyes!" She said.
"Omg! Googley eyes!"
"Googley eyes!"
"Googley eyes." He said then his smile dropped.
"You were being sarcastic about my enthusiasm, weren't you?"
"Yeah." He replied.
"But look we can go around sticking googley eyes on anything we wanted!" Cassie said.
Freddy paused and thought for a moment, "I'm going to stick googley eyes on a cow's titty, on the milk jug!" Then he grabbed some googley eyes and left.
"Wait, Freddy!" Cassie said chasing after him.

"Oh, here it is." Billy said grabbing three gallons worth of soda. Mary had already grabbed the water guns and water bottles and they realized something.
"Cassie and Freddy!" they both said in sync.

"That thing looks so fucked up!" Cassie said. Freddy held up the jug to his head poseing while Cassie took a picture. A couple walked by, then Freddy put down the jug.
"Hey." he said waving, Cassie turned around and waved too. The couple looked away and scoffed at them.
Cassie and Freddy brust out laughing together, "You're a fucking idiot!"
"I know!" He said.
"Cassie, Freddy, the both of you know not to run off from us and you did it anyway!" Billy said.
"Billy's playing the mom now! We're one big happy family all we're missing is a dog!" Freddy said to her. They both tried not to laugh but failed horribly.
"Come on, guys this is our end of the school celebration. Stop being such party poppers!" Cassie said then she grabbed a googley eye and stuck it Mary's nose.
"Boop!"
"You're right, sorry." Mary said then Billy apologized.