𝟮𝟭

season one, part twenty-one: training

(👩🏾‍💻-Thank you so much for 1K reads!!)

It's morning in Shanghai, and you have gone into the main city from where your staying. You have already been in China for a week now, and you love it there is so much for you to do-which is a great distraction- and you have been going to the gym in your apartment building 3 times a day to get the perfect cut for competition season.

Currently your going to meet a friend of Uzai's for some volleyball practice at their gym. Uzai had recommended them to you years ago saying "I owe my ability to teach so smoothly to her", so you had to check them out.

You walk for a little while longer before you cut into one intersection and are greeted with a large building with says "Ping Volleyball Training Centre"on the outside, you take a deep breath and push the double doors open into the huge gymnasium .

People stop and look at you which is inevitable cause your not a common sight, "You must be um Y/n L/n Mezuki" a girl around your age says, "Yh I am and you are ?" you question "Oh yh sorry My name is Lydia, my mum is currently in a coaching session so she said you should warm up and join the game i'm in" she smiles and directs you to the warm up area before she leaves again.

"Okay that doesn't seem hard enough" you mumble doing your regular stretching routine and a some cardio. You shake your legs and jog towards Lydia's game.

"Okay" you says as she beckons you to assume your ordinary position, you huff and get in concentration as the ref blows the whistle.

Your team and the other team have a very good rally going on, the heavy pace of the game was working wonders. It had been a while since you got to play a friendly that was this competitive. "Y/n!" Lydia shouts, you look at her running for the net before you jump into the air at a great height, meeting the ball at the perfect angle and slamming it into the ground on the other side of the net, and land again on your side of the court.

The whistle blows and the girls huddle around you asking many questions "how did you do that ?" "can you teach me ?" "you looked so cool, how long did it take you to learn ?", before you could say anything a middle aged woman cleared her throat next to you causing the group to separate.

"Now now, everyone get back to training your not here to stand around" she scolded amusement glinting in her eyes as the girls groaned and mumbled before walking away.

She turned to face you, beckoning you to walk and talk with her, "You must be y/n, uzai has told be a lot about you infact he wouldn't shut up so I told him to send you here" she giggled slightly shaking her head.