Chapter-2

Before she could think more or could do anything, she saw his jeep going away from her gaze. Her heart caused a weird restlessness for her. She looked at Pooja but she was already slept.

Naina came out of her room only to ask Aalekh to follow their Rajveer Sir with her but the very next instant she realized that she can't reach to him at this time even though she thought to take a risk but as she crossed the corridor, on one place she saw BC talking with Suri ji on any matter.
She waited for a min for their conversation to end but when it didn't happen, she returned back to her room & sat on her bed fidgeting her fingers thinking deeply what she can do now.

Suddenly an idea popped into her mind. She took her purse & left her room again. Hiding herself very carefully, she crossed the place where they both were talking & turned in opp direction.

Within few minutes, Naina was out of KMA building. She used the same way which her friends had used once i.e.
that hole on the back side wall of KMA.

------------------------⌛⌛-------------------------

"Iska matlab wo red box mujhe
mil jata agar aap wahan par nahi pahunchte...ye har baar kyun hota
hai Capt. ki aap jis bhi chij ko chute hain...Phir chahe wo bhaiya hon ya phir unki begunahi ka saboot...,"

The inner world of KMA was not seeming him familiar today so Rajveer thought to breath outside KMA for sometime that's why he
came out of KMA....

"Kya chahiye apko...kyun apko meri baat samjh me ni a rahi..kyun pade hain in sabke beech mein..Naveen Bhaiya aapke dost the na phir bhi aap.
Maine kaha tha Huda ko ki ye baat kisi ko na bataye specially apko..
kyunki main janti thi ki agar apko pata chalega to aap aisa hi kuch karenge..,"

But here too, her words were chasing him. He had thought that after getting a type of assurance from his father figure regarding red box, he would feel bit relaxed & it happened too but only for few minutes & after that those words of her started hitting his mind & heart again as a result his jeep took more speed.

"Thanku so much Capt. Shekhawat lekin ab mujhe aapke is jhuthe dilase
ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Aap Naveen bhaiya ki begunahi ni proof karna chahte na to kisliye kar rahe hn ye
sab kuch...,"

It was looking like not only his mind but his eyes too were getting blocked by those words. They were trapping him & targetting him so badly that he couldn't register that a fast speed truck coming to his jeep from opposite direction.

"Aap sirf apne bare me sochte hain..
Sirf apne bare me so plz for god sake stoppp interfering in my life..,"

...unless he heard shouting of few people,

"Ayee Chhore..kis duniya me khoyo hai..,"

"Bahar aa teri duniya se aur dekh samne..,"

Rajveer looked in their direction & found that few people were shouting at him anxiously from the tractor. He narrowed his brows.

"Are Chhore andha hai ke pagla gayo hai..,"

"Kyun jaan dene par utaru hai Bhaya..,"

"Samne se aato itta bado truck bhi na dikhe hai tohe...,"

& then on the last sentence, Rajveer looked again at his front & his mind registered the whole thing but by now the truck almost had reached to his jeep.

Rajveer's eyes got widened. He immediately spun round the steering of his jeep but within a time there was a loud sound of collision.

Those people's hands automatically became barrier for their eyes.