Chapter two "A tiny lie leads to massive consequences"

King Dedede and Escargoon were having troubles getting monsters these days. They do have the monster serum but it seems that it always backfires on them. Escargoon can make robots but that takes a lot of time to do. Without the endless supply of monsters they use to get from the N.M.E company before it was destroyed. They're now struggling to get even a few monsters so they are getting bored.

They walked out of the new in proved castle that waddle dees made. Until a familiar yellow face girl showed up. Although her eyes didn't look the same and she looked less clean than usual. Escargoon knew that something's not right with her. Her red pupils stared into his very soul which freaked him out. King Dedede on the other hand didn't notice her obvious changes and was annoyed/confused as to why she was here.

"What are ya doing here girlie" said King Dedede with one non-existing eye brow raised. He put one of his hands on to his hip. Waiting expectantly for her to talk. Tiff tuck a few quick breaths before talking.

"A big monster, the largest one I ever saw. It was terrifying it had l-l-like it h-had thousands of eyes and millions of legs" said a distressed Tiff. After that Tiff or I should say 02 walked passed the now interested King Dedede. "I don't think Kirby can defeat that beast!" 02 shouted making their voice sound like their scared for Kirby. Losing their whites in their eyes again as King Dedede's eyes turned into stars. In pure joy of a monster to use against his rival Kirby.

"Sire are you sure we should trust her" said the uncomfortable Escargoon said to King Dedede. He doesn't trust Tiff or whatever that thing was even Tiff at all. King Dedede was deep in thought but when Escargoon talked. It got him off track his line of thought angering him.

"Hay don't interrupt my thinking" said King Dedede being annoyed by Escargoon. He grabbed his hammer that appeared out of fin air and waked Escargoon multiple times on the head. Escargoon tried to run away but King Dedede chased him. Also managing to hit him with his magnificent hammer.

After a few shenanigans they went off with their limo, to look for the monster that Tiff described to them.They planned a way to catch it and everything. They expected to be deep in the forest because, there is no way for a huge creature to be in the open.

===================xxxxxxxxxx===================

02 was being happy that their plan worked perfectly. After seeing King Dedede and Escargoon leave for the monster that 02 made up. 02 now can start creating dark matter in the highly populated castle. Lots of potential new hosts for their offspring? I guess offspring is the best way in saying it.

02 firstly went for a waddle dee who was minding there own business. 02 created dark mass that grew a eye with a yellow ring in it and surrounding that was a red ring. It flew in the air and headed to the waddle dee. Possessing the poor waddle dee. The newly possessed waddle dee loss her face and, replaced with a eyeball that dark matter normally have. The dark mass covered the peach coloured fuzz on remaining face of the waddle dee.

02 needed to go on to a bigger scale 02 unhinged their jaw. This ripped Tiff's cheeks leaving two holes on each cheek. Then a pitch black mass of energy leaked in 02's mouth before the energy sooted upwards into the sky. Dark matter flew through Dreamland curving the sun. 02 kept releasing their power cursing Tiff's body numerous cuts and bruises. Round the neck, hands, and spine extended unnaturally.

===================xxxxxxxxxx===================

Kirby was have a great day for are little pink puffball. The leafs blew in the cold breeze. The day was nice and was not too bright to hurt Kirby's eyes but was still warm. This though changed after the dark matter attacked. Possessing the wild life and even the cappy's. The dark matter didn't want to near Kirby for obvious reasons but, Kirby lived in the town making it pretty much impossible for the dark matter to not be completely unnoticed.