💚Mystic Mayhem💚

~~~

How could a simple walk in the park go so wrong?

Daisy had a major problem on her hands...

Last thing she really knew was Peach getting sucked into a portal, and her getting pulled into one right after.

How did a normal day at a park end up with her in a cage of this weird magic-science goat man?

Daisy had spaced out and stopped paying attention to the goat man and his scientific ramblings.

The only way he stopped talking to her was when his two goons returned with a strange looking dog-like creature, which ended up being placed in a smaller cage next to Daisy.

"Now Princess, where were we?" The goat man continued delving into his plans of 'defeating the human race' and Daisy still couldn't care to listen, so she just kept ignoring him.

"Hey little guy." She whispered as quietly as she could. Daisy was known for being loud and obnoxious, so being quiet wasn't really her strong suit.

The dog-like creature looked at her curiously and she held a hand out to it through the bars. It sniffed her hand before shoving its snout into her palm.

She tuned out the goat man yelling at her. Something about 'respecting her elders' and 'not paying attention' before he stomped off to go elsewhere in his lab.

"What's your name, buddy?" She asked a bit louder this time since the goat man was gone. The dog creature just snorted and shifted to Daisy's hand pat in between its ears.

"Okay, no name, that's fine..." Daisy murmured to herself.

Only to yelp out as the front doors opened to reveal five mysterious figures. One human and the other four looked like... turtles?

"Wow! Check it out!"

"Whoa..."

Daisy honestly wasn't all that impressed.

"Look at the color scheme. Whoa, I'd love to do my lab in this style." The tall, purple coded turtle exclaimed as he looked around

"Hey, there's the little guy. And the delivery guy too! And a random girl?" The red turtle looked at her in surprise.

"Wow, rude?" Daisy grumbled.

The dog creature tried teleporting out of the cage, only to fail miserably.

Seeing them in trouble, the red turtle spoke up again. "We gotta help them get out!"

He goes to try and help them out, but the human girl stops him. "Someone's coming."

The goat man returns, this time he stood in front of the cages but faced the turtles.

"If you're the guy that keeps calling about the calamari, fine, it's pig butts! But the crab cakes are real." The delivery guy admits.

Daisy recoiled in disgust, her face scrunched up.

The goat man rolled his eyes. "I assure you, I have no interest in your petty cakes of crab."