💚Origami Tsunami💚

~~~

"Breaking News!" The news anchor on TV exclaimed. "Yet again, another paper store has been robbed of all its paper. This is the 7th one this week. Authorities are looking into the culprits, but they say they continue to find no leads..."

"Again? Who wants to just steal paper?" April said with a weird look on her face, Daisy nodded as she ate her cereal. "It's like, the weirdest thing to steal. If you're that good just steal something valuable, like time." The brunette princess snorted.

"April, Daisy. If you don't finish now, you're gonna be late!" Carol said, putting on her jacket. "You got school soon."

"Okay mom, don't worry! We'll be on time." April replied, the two exchanged a hug and Carol pat Daisy's hair before leaving the apartment for work. April sighed.

"We're not goin' to school today, it's a day off anyways." She pulled out her phone and showed Daisy the calendar, it was indeed an off day, one per two months. "We need to find us a job."

"Oh?" Daisy raised a brow. "Where?" April shrugged in response. "Anywhere really, but to be honest, I want you to stick with me."

There was a beat of silence before April's face darkened slightly and she continued speaking. "Just to help you until you get back home, of course!" Daisy nodded, that made sense.

April scrolled on her phone before grumbling incoherently and closing it, shoving it into her pajama pockets. "Nothing good so far, I'll check later." She huffed and went back to eating her bagel.

The two now sat in an odd silence, it felt awkward, but really wasn't and they both continued eating on the couch as they watched the news. The news anchor was talking about something happening over in Brooklyn, a pipe burst flooding almost an entire neighborhood.

Daisy filed that away in her mind for later, a possible lead for the pipes to lead her back home.

~~~

School was just as lame and stupid as Daisy remembered it being. Seems like the educational prison wasn't different, even between alternate worlds.

She was glad she finally got out, but now April was dragging her to an interview for them at a paper store.

A PAPER STORE!

"April, what if this one gets robbed too? What are we gonna do then?" Daisy asked worriedly, but the girl shrugged. "I doubt it, I bet the police already caught the lame-o's anyways."

Daisy nodded along. "If you say so."

Why was she so uncharacteristically nervous? She shouldn't be feeling like this...

 "Phew. Okay. We can do this." April said, hyping the two of them up. ""Hi, I'm here for the job interview . . . aw no."

"April? Isn't that...?" Daisy trailed off awkwardly, pointing at one of the turtle boys she saw yesterday that helped save her from being held hostage.

April nodded. "Man, I thought it was weird to have a job interview at midnight."

"Ah, Miss . . . O'Neil and Miss Daisy." The turtle boy spoke, clearly in a fake deep voice, oblivious to the fact that they already caught on to their disguise.

"Ah, customers!" The turtle ducks behind counter. A few seconds later, the sound of brakes screeching and headlights shining into store alerted them.

The young turtle pops out from under counter again and startles the two girls. "April, Daisy, you're hired!" He hands April a card. "Just follow the sales script and remember the customer is always right unless they're a psychotic paper thief." He winked. 

"Ah, okay." Was all she said before the turtle ducked under a large box marked 'security' with his brothers. "We'll be in the back."

"Welcome to Leo's Paper Hut. Can I interest you in our . . . ah! Mm-mm-mm!" A large hand closes over April's face, stopping her from speaking. 

Daisy looked at the shocked. They didn't even spare a second in starting their heist. The sporty princes wasted no time in hopping over the counter and decking the scrawny one in the face. 

"What is 'mm-mm-mm'? She's supposed to say . . . paper!" Mikey exclaimed, and the sound of a crash, then and pained yelp had all the turtles out of the box. 

"Get outta the way!" The red turtle yelled out, and they all look up to see April tied up and suspended from the ceiling. 

"Wait, what about Daisy?" April looked worriedly at Daisy, who was laying down on the floor. 

"April! The salami paper! It's gone!"Sound of engine starting. Van backs up, turns around and drives off with the tires screeching.

"No way!"Leo grunts and kicks advertising board. Cardboard exterior falls down.

"Mm! Mm!" April's binding comes undone and she drops to the ground. "Ow." 

"This was supposed to be easy. How do we keep losing these clowns?"Leo grumbled, and his twin piped up with a smirk. "Leo, do you really think I would have let you make salami paper without putting a tracer in it?" Presses a button on his gauntlet. Something starts beeping in Raph's stomach, making his stomach growl. Raph gasps and looks down.

"It's okay. I put two." Donnie deadpanned, and the turtles made haste to catch the paper theives.

April quickly went over to Daisy, who was quickly regaining consciousness. "They're gone? Did I get 'em?" She asked with a small smirk.

April looked at Daisy with a heartwarming smile, before shaking her head. "No, they nocked you the heck out."

Daisy looked at April with a flat face. "Really? Where are the turtle bros then?"

April pointed to the destroyed cardboard store. "Chasing after the thieves."

Daisy huffed and crossed her arms with a frown. "Absolutely lovely." She said sarcastically, struggling to get up. "I can take those losers on myself!"

"Sure grandma." April said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Let's get back home."

~~~

Thank you for reading

Origami Tsunami

Look out for the next adventure in...

Donnie's Gifts

AN: I RETURN TO THE RISE OF THE TMNT FANDOM WITH THIS FIC, I'M SO SORRY IS DISAPPEARED FOR A YEAR 😭😭😭

THE TRILOGY OF PRINCESS FICS ARE ALL FINALLY UP WITH MY QUOTEV EXCLUSIVE FIC hello, starchaser (Rosalina x MHA), which I put on Quotev because this fic and hey there, peaches! (Peach x LMK) are both exclusive to my wattpad here. If you're interested in reading it, the link for the fic will be in the comment section

this one is so short i feel so bad, but the later episodes will have more daisy i promise, especially in later season 1/season 2