Living In A Dream. [Cristiano Ronaldo]

Prologue-----------

Meet Stephanie.
A normal girl, searching for a job that would most likely change her life forever, not that she knew it would. She's been swapping from club-to-club for years, being a physio and all, and she could never find a club that suited her right. The players either hated her for some reason or other, or she couldn't get along with the manager. It wasn't that she was horrible or anything, all it was, was the fact if she didn't like you, she told you. Honesty was her number one trait, not that it always helped her out. Every club she goes, she drags her best-friend, Alice, with her. Upon arriving to Madrid, Spain, she bumps into a certain manager of a club her half-Spanish mum used to support before she died, Real Madrid. Fortunately, he is desperate for a physio, despite the fact she is a girl and it's usually harder to find a job like this, he takes her on almost immediately. She doesn't know many of the players, just a few that her mum mentioned. She doesn't get off to a great start, mostly because of her honesty, she tries to keep it in, but she can't. A certain Portuguese midfielder takes her honesty as damage to his big ego, and automatically takes a dislike to her. However, she takes an immediate shine to one of his close friends, Sergio Ramos. Little did the Portuguese drama-queen know, she would change his life forever... For the better. 

A / N

I really hope you like this, it's only the prologue ;3

~alarna