Chapter 1.

Living In A Dream [Cristiano Ronaldo] 

Chapter 1. 

"GET UP STEPHANIE YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" I woke up to the sound of Alice screaming at me, 

"Calm yow tits, women." I muttered, rolling over and completly falling off the bed. "Ow..." 

"Serves you right! Come on, up." She ordered, strutting out the room. I rolled my eyes and made my way for a shower, rubbing my back where I fell as I went. 

After I'd taken a shower, I dressed quickly into suitable clothing; a pair of shorts, a tank top and a pair of converse. I straightened my hair and pulled it back into a pony-tail, tying in a ribbon. I applied a coat of light make-up, grabbed a bag and put all the stuff I'd need for the day ahead of me, and dragged Alice towards the door. 

~*~ 

We arrived at the training grounds, and Alice started jumping up and down in excitement. 

"This is so exciting!" She cried, 

"Alice, you don't even know who the players are!" I looked at her questionably, 

"I know, but their famous." Alice's eyes widened, grinning manically. I rolled my eyes and turned around, 

"Aaand, their staring at you!" I smiled at her, 

"What?! Oh god, kill me now." Alice ducked her head down away from the players, 

"Come on!" I yanked her arm towards them. 

"He's pretty hot." Alice pointed at a guy who was raised his eyebrows, laughing at us. 

"And he can see and hear you," I smiled sarcastically at her, "sometimes you really act like a 3-year-old, Al." 

"It's not my fault he's good-looking!!" Alice moaned, 

"Seriously? Do you even know who that is?" I raised an eyebrow, "Turn around!" I called out to the guy, 'Ramos' the back of his shirt read. 

"His names 'Ramos', whatever name that is," I smirked, 

"Dat ass..." Alice stared at him, 

"You can turn back around now." I called, "Come on Alice," I marched her over to the manager who was laughing. "Hi, I'm Stephanie, and this is Alice. You spoke to me a few days ago and told me I was hired, no?" 

"Yes, yes. We were expecting you, and Alice here." He smirked, 

"Yah, just ignore her. She get's like this around guys," 

"Okay then, well you can start by going around and just socializing with everyone. You know, learn names, introduce yourself, whatever." He waved us off, we rolled our eyes and made our way towrds the players. 

"I don't wanna, I've already embarassed myself enough!" Alice whispered in my ear, 

"No sweat, act like it never happened." I shrugged, laughing at her, she nodded a little and trailed behind my confident walk. "Hola! I don't know Spanish or whatever language you speak so, whatever." 

"Hola!" They all chorused back, 

"I'm Stephanie, this is Alice. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could know your names?" I smiled at them politely, well I tried to be polite. I was expecting stuck-up idiots who only took girls who model swim-suits or naked. Quite frankly, I did neither. 

"I'm Cristiano, Cristiano Ronaldo." A tall, attractive tanned guy stepped forward, but he that much gel on that the money all of it cost could feed two African tribes for a year... -.- 

"Stephanie, but next time tone down on the hair gel." I smiled, shaking his outstretched hand. He looked taken aback! 

"Sorry about Steph, she has an honesty problem, just can't keep anything to herself!" Alice laughed nervously, 

"Oh, ok..." Cristiano Ronaldo nodded, maybe I shouldn't have said that, just maybe... 

"Well, I'm Sergio Ramos." He smirked at Alice, she blushed, causing me and Sergio Ramos to laugh. He seemed cool enough. 

A / N

Sorry it's not very long bit I needed to update, hehe :') ily!

~alarna 

Living In A Dream. [Cristiano Ronaldo]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara