Just another target

Kiriko's Pov

today is another day like always in my life,gather enough Intel about my target to strike at the right moment without leaving any trace of what really killed them...
it was just another "accident" it can happen to anyone right ? I chuckle at my own remarks.
I'm not proud about living this life but I do what I can to survive...
if it means that I have to occasionally kill some rotten apples then so be it...
nobody will really miss them,after all who really cares about millionaires that exploit the poor every single day ?
I know I won't miss them... they just care about money,power,influence and they aren't never satisfied always wanting more and more,and to them it doesn't really matter who they have to crush to achieve that goal...
and that's why I don't feel any remorse about being an assassin my targets deserve to die,sure I would like to live a normal life without having to spill blood but I don't have much choice... killing is all I'm good at...

even if some may despise me for what I do I'm turning the world a better place by getting ridden of them even if it just a little...
and speaking of people like that,my new target is a bastard called (Y/n) (L/n) he got the easy way on life never had to work for anything,abused his family wealth and treats everyone that's below him financially as not worthy of his time...
just reading the file they sent me about this guy makes me sick... disgusting piece of shit!
although it's really strange that all the Intel
provided to me regarding him only points to event's that happened around 5 to 6 years ago...

it doesn't make sense that they would give me such outdated information.
guess I'll have to be careful on my approach... I want to put an end to him quickly and get my money as fast as possible but I can't be reckless,looks like I'll have to go with a more slow plan before completing my task.
Just wait for me (Y/n)... I'm going to put an end to your miserable life!

(Y/n) Pov

I'm 100% dying of anxiety right now! tonight I have to interact with many people in a art exhibition and I'm not mentally prepared for that... as I keep walking in circles in my room eventually someone opened the door to check on me getting my attention.
it was Adachi my butler and a great friend of mine,he's been like a father figure to me after my parents died 4 years ago.
I'm lucky to have someone like him taking care of me.

"master (Y/n) you need to calm down! worrying that much isn't good for your already poor health! If this keeps up you'll just end up worsening your condition!"

"you aren't wrong Adachi but it's easier said than done,if I needed to interact with just my fans I would've been fine but I have to deal with all the so called art critic's and I'd rather not see nor deal with that type of people. I would never respect nor value the opinion of those who mostly rate art based on the popularity of the creator rather than the piece itself...

"I know that you don't like them master
(Y/n) but it's a great opportunity to raise even more your already high prestige!
even if that means you have to deal with people that you despise greatly.