Maybe a little

''🔐 If love is something tangible it is his mouth...
His holy goddamned mouth...
He says my name and the whole sky is talking...🍀''

Author's pov:

You peeked on what these two were watching for a whole time only to realize that they were watching your old photos which were took back in the time when you were together...

'He still have these??? Even after all these years...Those are our time...But now??'

Your heart ached thinking how he have those photos even after these years...And at once when he caught you staring you cleared your throat and looked away.

Amy : Appa..where am i??

Your eyes enlarged than normal as you looked at her while he chucked at your reaction and said,

Tae : Ohh...That time my princess was in her eomma's womb...

Amy : How did i went there?

'Well that's a good question to ask...But i don't have any answers...'

He thought to himself and looked at you, who was bewildering at her questions...He couldn't help but chuckle at the reaction of yours,

Amy : Appa...Tell me why I'm there??

Tae : O-oh that..Yo-u...I-

He didn't know what to tell her...You quickly turned off the lights and said,

Y/n : Amy that's enough!! appa would be tired right??...so let him rest, ask those questions if yours tomorrow..Now sleep!!

You said in a stern voice and covered you three with the blanket and turned around your back facing him while your heart is literally trying it's best not to explode...

Those two looked at you and then at each other and tried their best not to laugh...No sooner all of you fell asleep..

The next morning :

You are the first to wake up...You sat up and strected your hands,yawning a little and looked on the other side to witness a cute and beautiful view..

( Yn : Woah...What a beautiful day to start with..)

You mumbled to yourself and admired them until you hear a deep yet raspy morning voice if his which never failed to give goosebumbs to you...you're so mesmerized in the view that you didn't noticed the sleeping figure beside you had already woke up...