Chapter 1-Meeting Everyone

Author's POV:
Right now Naruto and Hinata along with their daughter Natsumi, are currently on their way home. Hinata and Natsumi have been released from the hospital and Naruto was staying at the hospital with his wife and daughter during the entire time. When they entered the house, they immediately put Natsumi in her crib since she was asleep on their way home.

A Few Minute's Later~

There was a knock on the door Hinata went to open it and they saw all their friends there.

"Hey, Hinata how are you?" Sakura asks who is nine months pregnant with Sasuke beside her.

"Hey guys, I'm doing good, please come inside." Hinata said.

They all went in and they heard a baby cry. Hinata went to get Natsumi while everyone greeted Naruto.

With The Girls~

All the girls went to see Natsumi who is fully awake. They were heartstruck when they laid eyes on her.

"So adorable! What is her name?" Sakura asks.

"Her name is Natsumi Uzumaki." Hinata replied.

"May I hold her?"

"Of course, but be careful." Hinata said.

Sakura nodded and held Natsumi.

"Hello Natsumi, I'm your auntie Sakura." Sakura said softly

Natsumi went up to touch Sakura's cheek, she giggled then cooed at her.

"Aww, she is so cute, I can't wait for my child to be born, who knows they could be best friends." Sakura said.

Hinata nodded agreeing with Sakura while taking Natsumi back in her arms.

With The Boys~

The boys were talking with Naruto when Hinata walked in with Natsumi. Hinata give Natsumi to Naruto then all the boys went up to look at her.

"What's her name?" Kiba ask.

"Her name is Natsumi." Naruto answered.

"Can I hold her?"

"Sure."

Kiba carefully take Natsumi in his arms while sitting on the couch with Akamaru beside him. Natsumi went up to touch Kiba's marking then giggled. She then looked at Akamaru who sniffed her then gently lick her, she giggled and cooed at Akamaru.

"I'm your uncle Kiba and this is Akamaru, whenever you want to see him just ask, he seems to really like you alot." Kiba said.

Then all the boys went up to see the little Uzumaki except Naruto and Sasuke.

"You must be really happy, Naruto." Sasuke said.

"I am, I really am and I'm sure you will too when your own child will be born." Naruto said.

"I know, I will."

Time Skip~

It was night so everyone went home and Hinata put Natsumi to sleep in her crib and then quietly leaving her little one to dream away.

To Be Continued~