Chapter 3-Time Flies By

(This is when the others are pregnant with their own child.)

Author's POV:
A few days after Sakura first meet Natsumi, she gave birth to twins. Daisuke and Sora, are the same age as Natsumi, Temari also had a son named Shikanaru. And the four of them became good friends. It's been 6 years since the birth of Natsumi, and everyone was used to having the little Uzumaki around the village. Greeting everyone with a kind and warming smile, everyone loves her. Natsumi sometimes likes to train with her dad and she sometimes loves to help her mom cook. She also spends some time with all her aunts and uncles. With Sakura, she learns a lot of useful fighting ninjutsu skills alongside Daisuke and Sora. Sasuke was usually way on missions, but when he came back, she would train with him alongside her friends. She loves to help Ino at her family's flower shop, whenever she can she would help grow and arrange beautiful flowers. And sometimes she would train with Sai and draw things with him. She sometimes spends time with Shikamaru when he is free since he usually helps Kakashi with Hokage work, he sometimes plays shogi with her and teaches battle techniques alongside his son. While with Temari, she often trains with her and learns the wind-style jutsu. She sometimes trains with Lee when her dad is busy. With Tenten, she learns how to fight with weapons and how to use them in different situations. Since Shino is her teacher, he often helps her if she doesn't understand how things work. Whenever she visits Kiba and Akamaru, she would sometimes train with them and also plays with some of the pups that live with him. She met his lover, Tamaki, and she was happy to meet her. She sometimes likes to play with the kittens that live with her. Everyone in the village simply adores her and Natsumi loved her home.

Hinata's POV:
I am currently cooking with Natsumi beside me who is helping me. I can't believe it's been 6 years since I gave birth to her. Time flies fast, I was nervous since I haven't told her or Naruto that I'm pregnant. I hope he's happy, same with Natsumi.

Naruto's POV:
I was back home with some from the store. Hinata has been feeling sick so I brought her some medicine. By the time I entered, I heard little footsteps and I saw Natsumi.

"Dad!" Natsumi said running to me and then hugging me. "Welcome home!"

She had a bright smile on her face, making me smile back.

"Good to be home, have you been good for your mama?" I ask ruffling her hair.

"Mhm, yup!" She answered.

We went to the kitchen and saw Hinata preparing dinner, she looks at me and smile.

"Welcome home, Natsumi has been helping me out today." She said.

I handed her the bag that has the medicine.

"Here, I know you've been feeling sick so I bought some medicine, after dinner you can relax while I take care of the rest." I said.

She nodded and smiled at me.

Author's POV:
They had just finished their dinner and were about to stand up before Hinata cleared her throat.

"I have something to tell you." Hinata started making them quiet. "I'm pregnant."

Naruto beamed with joy while Natsumi went up and hug her mother.

"Is it gonna be a boy or girl?" Natsumi asks excitedly.

Hinata chuckles at her daughter's excitement.

"I haven't known yet, what would you name them sweetie?" Hinata asks.

"Boruto, because it is similar to dad's name and Himawari because it is mine and uncle Neji's favorite flower!" She answered.

Naruto and Hinata smiled proud of their daughter.

To Be Continued~