A Christmas Day || 06

jungkook: 15
jimin: 23

a/n- hey come on everyone has to comment and vote okay? 😤👍✨

___

"i wish i get a new computer," jungkook mutters, staring at the christmas tree, but his voice lowkey directed to his hyungs who are actually the ones to fulfill his wishes rather than any santa. unlike aera jumping around and showing everyone the letter in her hand which she apparantly received from santa claus himself as a reply to what she wrote in her letter to him two weeks ago.

it started when taehyung told the little girl that if she writes a letter with all her heart to santa and tell him what she truly wants for christmas, she might as well get that under the christmas tree when she wakes up in the morning of the christmas day. aera was more than just happy knowing that and hugged taehyung tightly, claiming him to be his only favourite oppa who actually cares about her as the rest didn't even bother sharing such an awesome secret with her.

the next day she was settled inside the castle tent house in her room with all the fairy lights glowing as she curled into a ball on the floor, thinking to come up with her best and most appealing words for the santa to present her wish. at last by the evening, before dinner, she ran down the stairs, holding the yellow paper in her hand, wavering it in the air in excitement and straight away went to nearest oppa she found, shoving her letter in his face, forcing him to read it and tell her that it's the best letter in the entire universe.

hoseok was confused at first, staring at the miserable handwriting from the first grader, but didn't comment on that as he didn't want to upset the kid just yet. though when he started reading, he couldn't help but laugh seeing the severe spelling mistakes and grammatical incorrect sentences which surprisingly conveyed her message quite precisely.

everything was cute until the boys realised they actually need to get her wish fulfilled, now that she's written a letter personally to santa. nobody picked out flaws in her attempt other than fixing the spelling of santa claus himself, and got to thinking what exactly should they do to give their princess olaf in real life. none of them were that great masters of making snowman such that it would look like olaf.

aera wanted olaf from santa.

as they needed time to come up with something and seeing aera always checking the mail box outside the house, made them feel pity for the child. so two days ago, jimin took it for himself to write a reply to his little sister, signing it from santa to make her happy and confirm that she's getting olaf for christmas.

it was jin's idea that ordering a giant olaf plush would be much better than dressing one of the boys as olaf which even aera wouldn't fall for. he was right after all, what will they tell her when she asks how his voice changed or if she refused to let him go... then what? so a plush was decided.

now aera's sitting with that letter, happy to have olaf sitting beside the tree just as santa promised her in the letter, but her wish seems to be quivering and she turns to the side to face jimin, "oppa, i like olaf, but i want something else too," she says, making jimin chuckle as he ruffles her hair and takes to letter from her hand.

"what does it say? read it first,"

"hello aera," aera starts reading the letter aloud, letting everyone hear it, "i got your letter through the mail, my re... re... what is this?" she frowns, showing the letter to jimin.

"reindeer," he says, hearing some silent laughs from the boys as aera nods slowly, "it's those deers, you've seen them right? they pull the sleigh for santa,"

"yeah, i saw it!" she chirps, then continues reading, "rein...deer... brought it to me, an-and i want to say that... i liked your hard word— no work! i am happy that you write the letter—"