thirteen ✭

OMNISCIENT
———————————

FLASHBACK:

"Shit..." Reina and Jordan groaned as he slid inside of her not caring how messy the room had gotten. They had been going at it for about four rounds and would definitely be paying the consequences the next morning.

As he pumped in and out of her fastening his pace she gripped onto the sheets for support and because she didn't wake up her next door neighbors with her moans. His hand found its way around her neck as he bit his lip watching her in amazement. "Nah, lemme hear you."

She loosened her grip on the black sheets now grabbing onto Jordan's shoulders letting out the moan she'd been holding in for the last few seconds. Her nails dug into his skin as she began to see stars from the euphoric feeling she was getting. This gave Jordan the egotistical boost he'd wanted, which led him to quickening his pace.

Soon after Reina started to feel a heavy amount of pressure building in her lower abdomen. She bit her lip rolling her eyes to the back of her head. He smirked releasing his hand from her neck slowing down his strokes. She released what she thought was "all she had left in her" as Jordan's strokes became sloppy.

Once they'd both gotten their nuts off Jordan laughed to himself descending off to the bathroom to get a warm rag to clean her off with. The time ticked to 2:30 AM which meant they'd been fooling around for a good amount of time. After he cleaned her off he carried her bridal style to the bathroom to run them a shower.

FLASHBACK OVER

It was now the morning after and the two had been laying in bed for what seemed for hours. The consequences they had to pay for was that there was a game later against the LA Clippers later on which meant they had to be up and at em by the afternoon.

As Reina was about to turn to her side, her phone rang making her open her eyes to look at the contact name.

Munchkin💞 wants to FaceTime...

Londyn's separation anxiety was definitely kicking in which meant she ready to return home to her own bed. That was definitely a trait she gained from Reina. She sat up against the headboard adjusting her bonnet before answering the call. As soon as the call connected Reina laughed at Londyn and Ryan's face being close up to the camera.

"Oop, hey girls!" The two girls waved to the camera before Ryan grabbed the iPad setting it up in the kitchen.

"Hi mommy!"

"Hi Auntie Rei!"

Reina's smile quickly furrowed at the loud snore that came from Jordan who laid next to her with his head turned her way with his mouth hanging open. She rolled her eyes smacking him on his chest. "Anyways what you guys doing?"

"Nothing, we went to the trampoline park and then we went to the beach! Mommy it was sooo much fun.." Londyn and Ryan continued to spill the details of the adventure they had the day before not missing anything.

Later on that morning after taking a shower and eating  Reina limped back down the steps to see Jordan on the couch watching TV. She took the open spot between his legs, laying her head on his chest. His arm wrapped around pulling her in closer.

"You check up on Londyn yet?" He looked down at her running his hand up and down her back.

She nodded. "Yeah her and Ry facetimed me earlier this morning, you were sleep though. You know you snore mad loud right?"

Jordan laughed shaking his head. "Whatever, what you wanna do until it's time to leave?" Reina shrugged turning her head over closing her eyes.

"Let's sleep. Matter of fact, you close them eyes..." Reina moved her hands over Jordan's face forcing his eyes closed as he laughed trying to remove them from his face. She chuckled removing her hand getting back comfortable.

Tonight the Warriors had a game against the Clippers which meant they had to spend their evening. Eventually Reina did slip back into a heavy sleep while Jordan on the other hand stayed up continuing to watch TV.

The hours went by quicker than they expected as Reina was now sitting next Ayesha, Mariah, Hazel, and Reina's cousin Jeriyah. The kids sitting next to them playing and laughing.

Jeriyah was from Reina's mother side of the family, but when Reina moved to California Jeriyah stayed back in Milwaukee for a little while longer. Years later she moved staying with Reina until she received a business opportunity in Burbank so she could pursue her acting career.

"So how's it been going with JP?" Hazel peered over placing her chin on her hand with a smile on her face. Everyone in the group always knew a little romance lingered between the two, but no one ever said anything. They either hinted at it or just pushed it to the side.

Reina blushed at the thought of him and because of the fun they shared the night before. Sometimes she sat and thought about how quick everything happened. Like they weren't just best friends a few months ago and now everything had done a full 360. "It's been amazing and as much as I wanna push it to the side like it's nothing, I can't. He's been there for me and Londyn since forever and I honestly can't thank him enough."

The girls smiled, happy to see their friend enjoying her love life. They'd all heard about her experience with her baby father, who's name they refused to bring up, and they were glad she was getting the love she deserved.

 They'd all heard about her experience with her baby father, who's name they refused to bring up, and they were glad she was getting the love she deserved

A/N👩🏾‍💻: ooh chile, the way I be updating then ducking off be crazy ngl. shout out to my cousins for pressing me on posting a new chapter. it was short, but I just wanted to get something out.

the next chapter is gon' have some cute lil drama. we still keepin it cute. anyway love y'all🤍