This reader wants to change the future

"You are insane, Dazai" you hold on tight on to your weapon

"You are insane, Dazai" you hold on tight on to your weapon. Dazai in his usually smile and attitude says. "I did this for Odasaku. He wishes to do so".

"Why would you say so?" you ask. Dazai smirks. "Haven't you notice it yet?" he asks. "You must be Odasaku's substitute" your eyes widen. "I am neither his substitute nor his reference, Dazai" your voice is shakily. His words bring much shock to you.

Your grip on the weapon tighten. Your face confronts in surprise as his next sentence pours double the shock into you.. "Plus i think you would like it if the world is brand new. If you don't like this world, you can turn back the time, Y/n Sakunosuko" he says. "But you know I wouldn't like that" he adds.

You regain back your composer trying to stop shaking in fear or horror, you chuckle and say. "And that is what I am going to do", you click on your clock and ran off.

Your ability allows you to stop, rewind and forward time based on your liking. If I can rewind to 10 years before.... Your face light up when you thought.

"Y/n, don't run away like that" you look behind to see Dazai speeding towards you. Your face scrunch up as you realize a mistake. Dazai is immune to the time stop. But not the rewind nor forward That's the point you are grateful of.

Your thoughts are cut off by failing down to the floor. Dazai tripped you. "Why did you run away?" He whispers by your ear. You shiver with goosebumps run down your spine.

You kick him away and yell.

"REWIND" (Ahhhh, goofy 😭)

The area you went spinning like crazy. Dazai grits his teeth and smirks. His crazed expression brings much horror to you. "We can talk about this when we are back time" he hushes and a ton of smoke covers your vision.

Your vision become normal after a few seconds

Your vision become normal after a few seconds. You are not in the destroyed area you are before however in the home you knew in the past.

You touch your chest. There is no heartbeat as usual. You look at your appearance. The dirt and blood across your clothes are only a mere broken memory.

You crouch down and warp your hand around your head. The sudden reality that you haven't picture out is already here.

"We can talk about this when we are back time"

You struggle to breathe when you remember the last sentence Dazai said before the rewind.

Is he immune to the rewind or he is just trying to scare to you? You don't know either.

However, if it is, the horror is already brought.

You inhale and exhale deeply before standing up.

Now your only objective is to change the future and Dazai's point of view for you.

Maybe saving Aktugawa and not leading him to self destruction will be a bonus.

You look at the calendar. It's 19xx, February 29th. A Saturday. Your jaw clenched at the memory of the agency again. You rub away your tear. 29th... The agency is still here... 29th... Dazai is already in the agency... 29th... IS THE DAY ATSUSHI DISCOVERED HIS ABILITY

You widen your eyes in shock and fold your hands proudly. Not bad Y/n, you remember something that is 10 years ago. You praise yourself. And that's enough of praising yourself.

You look at the time. It is the morning. Great, right before Dazai wants to submerge himself.

RING RING

You jump when your phone rings all of a sudden. It's Kunikida-san. You answer the phone and his enraged voice boom through the phone.

"Y/N IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE UP!!"
"Err... Sorry Kunikida-san. In a few minutes"

Saying that you hang up the phone, and went to get ready.

You arrived the agency in a few minutes and some help of your ability

Nevertheless, Kunikida still scolds you for being late. His speech didn't reach your mind as he has already repeated his speech the nth time you won't bother to mind the small change of the details. Your head is down so he can't see where your eyes went.

Your eyes scan the area. Everyone is doing their stuff except for that one person. He is staring at you two with a smile in his face.

His eyes flicks to him and to you. When he find you looking at him.

The glint in his eyes went dull for a second before the light in his eyes appear again. His finger presses against his lips signaling a 'shh'.

Your stomach shrunk in horror. Is rewind already immune to him already?

 Is rewind already immune to him already?