This reader successfully failed?

Your eyes widen

Your eyes widen. The pit in your stomach twisted and drop and twisted again. No... It can't be... Is his nullify ability that powerful-

"I HOPE YOU MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, Y/N!?" your thoughts are cut off by Kunikida. "Yes..." You quickly respond. "Geez, my schedule doesn't contain scolding you for a half hour" the blonde-haired sighs. You give him a sorry smile before excusing yourself to the toilet.

The cold water hits your face, clearing most parts of your mind. The door of the toilet opens. Before you can yell out a 'knock on the door', the person beats you to it.

"Hello, Y/n!" The cheerful guy greets you. The sound of the door locking is heard.

"I need to talk to you before we go sparring for no needs"

There is a case, that's what Kunikida said

There is a case, that's what Kunikida said. A man-eating tiger which is spotted in Yokohama a few days ago. 4 days to be specific.

And the agency sends Kunikida, Dazai, and you to take the case. You three asked around the area where the tiger is spotted.

The only description you three get is that the tiger is white, and it only appears on the full moon.

The search ended in the evening before Dazai starts complaining about him being tired. You suggested to eat a restaurant over a river you guys are at.

And Dazai decided to jump off the walking path and into the river, pulling you into it as well.

Kunikida tries to pull you back but Dazai's firm hold, lets you slip out of Kunikida's hand. Before you two fell into the water, you can spot a light smirk hanging on his face.

You realized that. This is when Dazai and Atsushi met.

The more you try to pull Dazai back to shore, the heavier he gets

The more you try to pull Dazai back to shore, the heavier he gets. It is like he is gaining ten pounds every minute. And the closer they are getting to the location the meeting went.

"I hate you, Dazai" you mutter to him. He gives you a closed-eye smile before dragging you two into the water again, draining your energy.

"Shhh, we are almost there" he whispers by your ear before water filled it.

Another splash of water is heard on the other side.

You see a glimpse of white hair swimming toward you. This is bad you thought. Atsushi is a minute away from you two. Once he saves you two, there is no going back.

However... Even you tried to avoid Atsushi and show that you are capable to save both you and Dazai. Dazai keeps pulling your leg to drain the last energy out of you.

"Just remember Y/n on how much you want to avoid Atsushi. I can always find time to recruit him at another time" Dazai whispers.

You give up.

Atsushi manages to pull you two to shore. You should give up from the start now you want to sleep now. The ground you are laying on smells of concrete. You guess you are on the pathway.

Atsushi went to you first. "Hello, are you okay?" He asks, concern mixed in his tone. "I am just tired." You sigh, covering your eyes with the soaked sleeves.

You are going to drown Dazai for dirtying your favorite clothes. Atsushi goes to Dazai after. You sit up with the help of the push from the ground.

Dazai gets up at the same time as you. "Tch" he clicks his tongue, irritated. "TCH?!" Atsushi frowns. You shift to Atsushi. "Don't worry about him, his head hit a rock in the river. " You pat him on the shoulder.

"Well, you ruining my chance to drown" Dazai crosses his arm. Atsushi took a second to proceed with what had Dazai said. His face immediately went from a confused one to a shocked one.

You weren't surprised.

*Growl*

The growling voice came from Atsushi. He gives you two an apologetic smile. "Are you hungry?" Dazai asks. You look at Dazai with a 'can't you see that he is hungry' look.

*Growl*

Another growling voice came from Dazai. You want to cover your face out of secondhand embarrassment. "It seems that I am also hungry" Dazai plainly states. Atsushi's eyes lit up. "However it seems that I forgot my wallet" Dazai fishes out of his pocket to get seaweeds out of it.

"You never bring your wallet everywhere. You put it at the office" you sigh.

"THERE ARE YOUR BANDAGE WASTER! I WONDER WHERE YOU DROWN OFF TO" Kunikida's angry voice boomed from the other side of the river.

"It's because of you, my schedule is ruined" his tone calmed down after a while."Aha, why don't we ask Kunikida to pay for your food?" Dazai clicks his fingers.

He glances at you. " I know your pocket money is going out of stock. I am not that evil to bully you just because you don't have money" Dazai smiles at you.

You glare back at him. Kunikida yells at him to not go generous with his own money. Dazai ignores it as usual.

"So what's your name? " Dazai asks.

" My name is Atsushi Nakajima" he responds. "Y/n... I don't have a last name. This suicidal is Dazai Osume" you point at Dazai.

"He is Doppo Kunikida" you point across the river and kneel down to Atsushi's height. " So what do you want to eat? " You ask.

" I want... I want tea on rice" Dazai bursts into small giggles. " A boy that is going to die out of starvation wants to eat tea on rice, it is! "

You smile at the boy.

" I know a place that sells the yummiest tea on rice."

" Just follow me"