𝟎𝟏.

play : Chemtrails Over the Country Club Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳."

ANXIETY AND TIREDNESS, that's what I was feeling in that moment. Me and Professor Fig just made our way into what was about to become my new house for the next three years. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
It felt surreal, something that in the past I could only live and travel with my imagination, and never once I thought that what my mind would create in the deepest of my dream at night could become reality. It occurred numerous times when I was a little kid to fantasise a world of my own where magic and fantastic beasts were a normal thing, finding only comfort in the thought of that. And now that it was real, it's like I've found my way, my purpose in life. This is what I was born for.

We stopped in front of a large door with two handles. Professor Fig didn't even waste a second to open it up a little bit so he could takes a glance inside; "It seems we arrived on time Vivienne, My Dear." he turned towards to me, the men that took willingly the responsibility to teach me what I needed to know for this new journey smiled kindly at me. Following his pure action, Professor Fig took out his wand and with a flawless sway motion, my clothes were turned into a school robe, assuming it was the uniform every students at Hogwarts had to wear. "Phineas Nigellus Black, get ready to meet the the headmaster. And remember: don't talk to anyone about everything that's happened, it has to stay between the two of us." "Of course Professor, there is no need to worry. It's not like someone's gonna actually believe me, right?" "Oh Dear, you're the one that's not gonna believe a lot of things once you integrate among your new peers." Well I guess that what he said was right, since if I could escape a dragon's attack or even worse, a little short angry man's rage, there could be still something more unbelievable.

However, I didn't have time to continue my thoughts as a tall black haired man wandered through the big door, eyeing me almost instantly before he glanced Professor Fig's way.
"Fig, thanks for joining us but the sorting just ended." "Oh we had some problems along the way—" "That's enough Professor, I can't keep up with all of your excuses." And just then, the so called headmaster had the audacity to actually look up to me. He sighed and by turning his back he raised his voice in a pinched tone for just a moment; "Well! I guess this is your lucky day, follow me and maybe you'll be able to be sorted in your house." Needless to say that I didn't even waste a second to follow him after Professor Fig sent me a wink of encouragement and dismissed himself.

Walking into the great hall I can't help but notice how all the eyes of the people in the room turned to me, professors and students included. Truth to be told that I was in some type of way expecting such a reaction from everyone once I would get my sorting at Hogwarts, but after everything that has happened before my arrival, I didn't even have a moment to really prepare my self for what was waiting for me. Growing up in an environment where the only attentions I got only came from the people that put me into this world and the people that got to really acknowledge my existence, got me so used to think that I wasn't really important. So, this was all new to me; new emotions, new experiences, new sensations. And to say that I liked it would sound too self-absorbed. Nonetheless, I ignored the murmuring and kept my paces. Only when I stood by the stool where a kind looking woman with a funny hat in her hand spoke with such a gentle way that the only thing I did was smile to her. "Welcome Dear, you're just in time. Please take a seat."