𝟎𝟐.

play: Mind Over MatterYoung The Giant

Young The Giant.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭."

THAT WAS THE FIRST ACTUAL TIME WHERE I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH NO ONE OTHER THAN SEBASTIAN SALLOW HIMSELF, additionally I could even hear him talk properly close by "Time for a proper Hogwarts welcome" he passed by my side making his way towards the opposite end of the classroom. "Duellists, take your marks." I copied Sebastian's previous action and made my way on the other end of the room; "Now, I want a fair duel using only Levioso, Basic Cast, and Protego" a stage rose up from under my feet making me stumble a little bit when I tried to face the Slytherin boy and I swore I saw him chuckle at me for my clumsiness.

"You may begin." Sebastian was the first one to throw a basic cast at my chest but I easily dodged it by turning my body a few degrees. Quickly I casted another spell that hit him directly at the centre of his stomach making him stumble a bit. It made my confidence rise up a little so I tried to hit him another time but Sebastian easily protected himself with Protego, therefore I saw it as my change and casted Levioso sending him into the air.

"Class, I hope you were paying attention. That is how you cast Levioso." Professor Hecat commented my perfect timing of my usage of the cast. "You're too good at this, are you sure that this is your first duel?" Sebastian commented too as he found himself struggling to regain his original gravity, but I decided not to say anything as I didn't want to sound a bit too optimistic or even put myself at his level. Instead, I ended the match with a last basic spell that launched him on the ground where the stage used for the duel started. Sebastian fell on the floor with a loud thud and pages of various books rose up from the floor. The sound that he made preoccupied me for a moment so I did something that I would never thought in these type of situations. I quickly scurried at his side of the stage watching him from above as he rubbed the back of his head with a pained expression sprawled across his face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! It wasn't my intention to hit you that hard!" I jumped down next to him, offering my hand to take which he gladly did and pushed himself up from the floor. "Not bad for a beginner. You give as good as you get." Sebastian reassured me almost instantly, but I could see as his movements were still limp so I took out my wand and directed it right into his face "Episkey" The boy's muscles relaxed right after I casted the spell, yet he didn't have time to thanks me as Professor Hecat approached us.

"I put you on the spot and you rose to the challenge Miss Chantelle, I'm quite proud. Points to Hufflepuff." I instantly turned to her, with my back now facing the brunette haired boy.