thirty seven. replaced.

warnings: none.

IRL

angel and i had spent the day running around the house and letting her get used to her new surroudings

angel and i had spent the day running around the house and letting her get used to her new surroudings. she was seemingly happy and spent her first night asleep at the foot of my bed, rather than the bed i bought for her.

"EVERLY, TOMMY'S HERE!" my mum shouted from downstairs.

shouting back, i heard footsteps walking up the stairs and tommy burst through my door, his classic smile on his face.

"hi, tom." i smiled, him jumping onto my bed.

"shut up, woman. i'm not here for you." he rolled his eyes jokingly, taking the small golden dog from my lap.

gasping with fake offence, i placed my hand on my heart. "how dare you?"

he laughed, playing with angel. she loved him, licking his face and running in small circles in front of him. for once i actually enjoyed not having any of his attention. i would happily sit and watch him like this for hors.

"it's offical," tommy spoke, looking at me. "you've been replaced; angel is my new best friend."

"don't lie, you could never replaced me." i stated, him shaking his head.

"mm, whatever." he replied, moving up so sit beside me but bringing angel with him. "anyway, are you hungry? could kill for a dominoes."

"yeah, starving, we can get a dominoes." agreeing, i pulled my phone out.

putting tommy and i's orders in, i offered my parents food who politely declined and placed the order. maia was out with her friends so i didn't have to get her anything. we both lounged about the room while waiting for the food and angel fell asleep.

"has anything else happened with lorelai?" tommy randomly questioned, looking up from his phone.

"no, why?"

turning his phone to me, i skimmed the post it being on lorelai's instagram with a petty caption. just laughing, i replied. "you wouldn't think she's about to be twenty one, she's like an actual year seven."

he agreed with me and we went back to our own things, seeing a notification from my ring doorbell and then hearing a knock on the door. i kicked tommy off the bed, encouraging him to go and get the food. rolling his eyes, he got up and complied, coming back a few minutes later holding boxes and bags.

setting the boxes in front of us, we dug in. "tom, you get any grease or pizza on my white bed sheets and i'll never speak to you ever again. they literally got washed last night."

he nodded with understandment, his mouth full of pizza. i laughed and continued to eat whilst hamilton played on my tv. we soon finished up, and i took the boxes and rubbish downstairs.

 we soon finished up, and i took the boxes and rubbish downstairs

――― ALICE TALKS :)

apologies for the shit fuckin chapter just wanted to get it over n done with tbh. hope u liked it regardless tho

vol 2 is nearly over n i can't wait to finish it n move to the next one, which is the last one!! sad but i can't wait to finish this n publish it hahahaha