⛔️⚠️*Here's the Important Information and Warning*⚠️⛔️

Hey I'm almost forgot before I about to writing a fictional Mafia Professor and College fictional Romance book Romance Love story,
But this is warning about what happened in the turns of events that happened in this book⚠️ *
This book will be had a lot of cussing, and lots of Professor Mafia and college lot of drama too.
So, Following this warning and this, and this book.
BTW:(It's Positively Offensive and inoffensive 18+ Mature Adults Drama)

~Sexual words~Protection~Money Business~Infidelity~Cutscenes~Little bit of Guns, and drugs~Crimes~Having Feelings for/Forbidden Love~ Lightly Homophobia~LGBT Romance and Community~Intersex Professor/G!P~Clubbing \Drinking Shots~Sexual Attraction/T...

~Sexual words
~Protection
~Money Business
~Infidelity
~Cutscenes
~Little bit of Guns, and drugs
~Crimes
~Having Feelings for/Forbidden Love
~ Lightly Homophobia
~LGBT Romance and Community
~Intersex Professor/G!P
~Clubbing \Drinking Shots
~Sexual Attraction/Tensions
Little bit of nudity/ Sexual Content (not too much)
~Lightly Betrayal/Comforting
~Lightly Argument/PTSD
~Lightly or Heavy (NSFW) Sex Scenes or Smut (Not Too Serious or Too Much)
~Rumors/Truth
~Lightly Cussing
~Lightly Kissing and Hugging
~ Cheating Affair
~Parties
~Anger Issues
~Hospital
~Drama
~Break up
~Make up
~Mafia and Young College Student Lifestyles
~Abuse (Verbal, Little bit of Physical and Emotional)
~Confrontations/Confessions
~Allegations
~Secrets/Confessions
~Nearly Death
~Mafia Professor Personality
~Club Fights
~Forgiveness
~Engagement/Marriage
~Babies/Future
~Age Differences/Age Gap
~College Professor Mafia Lifestyle (a Little Bit)
~College Classes/Online Courses
And More to come!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to do this for all of you who are in Adult and Older Adult mature, and Positive and Mature Adult and Passionate Energy too!!!!!!!!!
And don't comment about it in the negative ways and things too!!!!!
Just be respectful and honest with me and my book ok!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget to vote and comments from 2 prologues and upcoming Chapters/Updates soon!!!!!!!!   
And I wanted to y'all to reading this be comfortable with this!!!!!!!!
Btw:No negative comments or effects during the Story!!!!!!!!!
Thanks 😊!!!!!!!!
By the way: This is college Professor and College Student Romance Love Fictional book (Not real), and the name and are fictional characters.
And Joey is a strong and most powerful and dangerous mafia woman who has a very strong high temper, and She's a strong and powerful mafia Professor leader and a very strong and feminine woman .
And Savannah is a Straight woman, and she's not in the relationship, but she will be a strange and very intense relationship in the later and future Chapters, and she's will not be discriminated or disrespectful towards by anyone who doesn't like her personal life or lifestyle.
So, Don't be negative about them, but be respectful and be careful and keep your comments to yourself during this story, and again this is fictional story, (Not Real).
But if you feel uncomfortable with it, then don't bother reading it because it's just a fictional story,Chapters,and fictional characters,places, and etc.!!!!!!!!
Don't copy my original story, or my works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made it myself in my own terms, and it's good, and possible imagination feedback's too.
(FYI:This is a Fictional Story and Everything is Fake, and It's not Real, and It's fictional and I don't owned the pictures, but just imagine the characters how they look like in the Story)
So, don't forget to vote and comments!!!!!!!!!!!!
Main Cast and Characters are coming out soon!!!!!!