3

"did you see it Jinnie bhaiyya how aapa scold us." Zarin complained. "Oh is that the problem? Then I'll obviously scold your aapa." Jin said.

"Jin oppa why are coming in their talks, they are always like this. Jimin oppa you tell him na."

"Jin hyung why are you even coming in their talks? Don't you know that both Sidra and Zarin both are the biggest trouble makers and always trouble kookie." Jimin took his side.

Jungkook was having fun and was happy that jimin always took her side. "Jimin oppa where is Maryam? She called me and told me that she will come with you guys." Jungkook asked jimin.

"Kookie Appi ammi jaan (mom) had called me now and said to tell you that groom family is coming to see you." Sidra interfere their fight and told jungkook who was so shocked hearing Sidra.

With Taehyung
Taehyung Pov
"Tae, my son are you ready or not?" Dad yelled, calling out my name as I was getting ready to meet my future wife's house.

Yeah I know that it's really to soon for that, I know that you all must be confused as I have only come here for work then from where does this marriage thing suddenly come out right?

Well my parents have already found a girl for me from before they have come to India. Now they want me to meet her as well. Well tbh I really don't wanna marry anyone but I'll do it just to see my parents happy.

With Jungkook
Kookie Pov
"Aish!!! Ok I am going then, Sidra and Zarin don't you do anything stupid for which I have to scold you. Ok bye oppas will meet you all soon." I sternly said to my sisters and then cutely to oppas and ran off to my house.

At her home
I finally reached home and enter in the house.

"Mummy I am back" I yelled and searched for my mother. "Kookie my baby, go and get ready groom's family is coming to see you." My mother pushed me inside my room.

There I saw a beautiful suit fully ironed laying on my bed. It's must be mom as she always do it for me. Then I go to the bathroom to take a shower and then come out to wear the suit.

I did a light makeup and leave my hair open, then I heard the knock on my door and I said "come in" then the person come inside and I looked to see who came and saw that is was mom.

"Oh my goodness. You are looking so beautiful my baby daughter. Allah har buri Nazar se bachaye."

"Stop it mom, you are making me blush." "Aww my baby, come downstairs the groom's family is here." "Ok mom."

(Btw this is what jungkook wore)

(This is what taehyung wore)

Downstairs"Mr Ahmed please call our daughter in law fast

Downstairs
"Mr Ahmed please call our daughter in law fast." Mrs Kim impatiently said to mr Ahmed.

"Yeah mrs Kim she must be coming down with her mom." Mr Ahmed calmly said and laughed a little.

"Honey it is looking like taehyung will not get marry but you will get marry with her." Mr Kim whispered mrs Kim.

"Look there she come my beautiful daughter, Jungkook Ahmed." Mr ahmed said looking at a particular direction.

When taehyung looked at the way Mr ahmed was looking he was awestruck by the beauty infront of him.

Taehyung pov
Oh my ❣️ god 😳😳!!! Is she even real? How can she looked so beautiful. I was just looking at her, it feels like the whole world stopped or move very slowly. I am lost in her beauty.

Author Pov
Taehyung was just looking at jungkook without blinking his eyes so Mr Kim have to pinch him so that he can come back to earth.

TBC