0.1 The New Girls

Anastasia pov

I smiled into my body mirror straightening out my skirt.

As i was wearing a white crop top, white plaid skirt, with white shoes and a light brown cardigan.

I grabbed my phone, purse and car keys walking down stairs.

"Maman, papa je pars" I spoke walking into the kitchen so see my mom and dad cooking together.
"Mom, dad I'm leaving" Also like i took French years ago dont bully me if its wrong

"Oh, au revoir chérie" My dad said coming over and kissing the top of my head
"Oh, goodbye darling"

"Goodbye, my baby" my mom smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"je serai de retour ce soir, j'ai la grande vitrine à laquelle assister" i smiled as they nodded going back and cooking "I will be back tonight, i got the big showcase to attend"

I turned around going to my car.

Arriving at the showcase i walked inside to see my Best Friend Jade West, i only know her from middle school, she invited me to the show case, as my first day of school was tomorrow.

"Jade" I spoke smiling as she came over hugging me.

"Ana, i thought you weren't coming" she said grabbing my hand and leading me back to the seats she saved for us.

I shrugged "Didn't wanna spoil my first day fun, if I've already been here"

She rolled her eyes going to speak when we heard someone screaming but it sounded muffled.

She shrugged going back to what she was saying "You were here to audition, you've ruined your first day fun" she said as i placed my purse on my lap.

"I guess that's true" I smiled, rolling my eyes playfully.

"I dont know you!" A lady yelled going under her seat as everyone looked confused as more muffled screaming happened.

"Look, Lanes talking to them. Something probably happened" Jade shrugged as i nodded.

"I wish you could preform tonight, your voice is gorgeous" Jade said placing her arm around my shoulder as i rolled my eyes playfully.

"I love you, we've known each other since middle school. But my voice isn't that good" I said laughing.

"Well-" She said but i cut her off.

"Shh, the next person's going on" I said as she slapped my hand, facing towards the front once more.

"Let go of me, what are you doing. No, no, no, no" Some girl said running off the stage as Lane pushed her on it.

"I said let go of me please. No, no, no, please" she said once more as Lane shoved her back on stage.

"This better be good" Jade said crossing her arms over her chest.

It was silent for a moment, until the piano began.

Here I am, once again
Feeling lost but now and then
I breathe it in to let it goAnd you don't know where you are now
Or what it would come to, if only somebody could hear
When you figure out how
You're lost in the moment, you disappearYou don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy, just remember me
When it turns out right
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow, you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory, just remember me
When I make it shineReachin' high, feelin' low
I'm holding on but letting go
I like to shine, I'll shine for youAnd it's time to show the world how
It's a little bit closer, as long as I'm ready to go
All we have is right now
As long as you feel it inside, you knowYou don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy, just remember me
When it turns out right
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow, you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory, just remember me
When I make it shineEveryone can tell you how it's all been said and done (oh-whoa)
That harder times will change your mind
And make you wanna run
But you want it, and you need it
Like you need to breathe the air
If they doubt you, just believe it
That's enough to get you thereYou don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy, just remember me
When it turns out right (turns out right)
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow, you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory, just remember me
When I make it shine

As she finished everyone began clapping, but me and Jade.

"I dont like her" I blurted out, as i had a gut feeling she wasn't one to trust.

"Hm, lets see how tomorrow goes" Jade asked as i nodded in agreement.

Ever since we were in middle school me and Jade have been best friends, every time someone would try to be one of our friend's i would have a gut feeling about them.. and it was always right.

I went to speak, but stopped once the curtains opened again, to reveal a bunch of people on stage arguing.

They all stopped once they realized the curtains were open.

"Hey!" The guy who played the piano yelled coming on stage.

"Hey, Andre!" The lady from earlier yelled waving at him.

He walked over grabbing the girl who just sang arm, and bringing her up more on the stage.

"This girl doesn't know if she's good enough to go to school here. What do you people think?" he asked as people started clapping and cheering.

"Okay?" he asked turning to her.

"Okay!" she said jumping, before going and hugging Andre.

Placing on silk blue top, with a matching headband, and black, blue and white plaid skirt, with ankle boots.

I smiled grabbing my black book bag, my phone and my keys going down stairs.

Mom and Dad had already left for work so i walked right out of the door.

Getting into my car i started my way to Hollywood Arts.

I got out of my car, grabbing my bag as i began walking inside, i locked my car behind me.

I let out a breath opening the doors of the school.

Walked in there were people everywhere, some talking, some dancing and some playing the drums on buckets.

I walked over when a girl stopped me, as a girl with red hair ran away from her.

"Can you tell me where Mr. Sikowitz' classroom is" she asked as i looked in thought for a second.

"No" I smiled walking away, when i heard her sigh and stop someone else.

"Shit, im so sorry" Someone said, as they ran into me and i was now on the floor.

"Seulement cela m'arriverait, le premier jour dans une nouvelle école" I said taking his hand as he helped me up. "Only this would happen to me, the first day at a new school"

"What" he asked confused, giving me my keys and bag as they were on the floor.

"Nothing, thanks" I smiled walking away.

"I'm Max, by the way" he yelled as i turned around.

"Goodbye, Max" I yelled heading towards my first class. Sikowitz.