0.2 First Day

Anastasia pov

"I never got your name" Max said jogging up to me, as i smiled at him.

"Its Anastasia " i said as he nodded opening the door as Jade joined us.

"Dude, why are you rubbing my friends boyfriend" Jade yelled at the same time Max whispered.

"Why is she rubbing my boyfriend" he said as i rubbed his arm.

"Told you" i whispered looking at Jade, as she nodded.

"I just--i spilled coffee on-"

"Get away from him" Max said waving her off.

"Relax" Beck smiled coming over and kissing Max.

"Oh, my god. there's a huge fire!" Some man yelled coming in the class room.

i yawned going over and sitting in a seat, as everyone began to freak out. If there was a fire the alarm would be going off.

"Kidding! kidding! Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which i did expect for you" he said pointing at me.

"Why?" he asked as i shrugged "if there was a fire, the alarms would be going off" I spoke as he nodded.

"You have an accent" he said as i pinched my eyebrows together confused.

"I do?" I asked as he nodded.

"Where from are you?" he asked as i looked at Jade confused.

Belgium" I said as he nodded shutting the door.

"Now, lets get started, rumps on chairs" he said tossing his bag.

"He's our teacher" I heard the girl from the show case asked.

"Okay, first id like to introduce our two new students, Tori and id like to thank her for her generous gift of $2. And our other new students Anastasia Spencer" he said as he waved his 2 dollars around.

"Not necessary, but much appreciated" he said placing it back into his pocket.

"Why'd you give him 2 dollars" Andre asked as Tori shrugged.

"I thought he was homeless" she said.

"Now, today we're going to continue our study, in group improv" he said writing 'Improv' on the white board.

"Tori, Anni- can i call you that? great. I assume you're familiar with improv" he asked.

"Nope" Tori said.

"Yes" I spoke, smoothing out my shirt.

"Okay, crash course. Improv- acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent. Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Chose your actors" he spoke as Jade walked onto the stage.

"Cat, Beck, Ana, Max and Tori" She said as we all walked onto the stage.

"Okay, let's give 'em a place." He said when a kid with a puppet raised hsi hand.

"Home" he said putting this hand down.

"Home" sikowitz repeated going and writing it on the board.

"Real creative" the puppet spoke, looking at him.

"You be quiet" he said as the puppet slapped him.

"And now we need a situation" Sikowitz said coming back over.

"Big news" Andre suggested.

"Andre, nobody wants to see big nudes" Sikowitz said as i looked at him confused.

"He said big news" i said looking away from him.

"Ah, well, that's different" he said going and writing it on the board once more.

"Uh, why dont you go wait in the hall?" Jade said looking at Tori.

As Cat, Max, and I got on our knees as we were playing the kids.

"Okay, at home, big news-and action" Sikowitz said getting off of the stage.

"Hey, babe, how was work today" Jade asked looking at Beck getting into character

"Ah, i got fired" he said as Jade sighed.

"Oh"

"Again" Max asked as we stood up.

"its okay, i have great news that'll cheer up this whole family" She said walking over to the door.

"What is it?" i asked smiling.

"Tell us" Cat clapped.

"Tell us" Max said turning to Jade.

"I went to the animal shelter and got us... a dog" she said brining Tori in the classroom, and up the stage by her arm.

"Uh, yep, I'm the new family dog. woof" she said as i rolled my eyes.

"Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs cant talk, and that they dont walk on two legs" Jade said looking at Sikowitz, then Tori and back to Sikowitz when he didn't say anything.

"Sikowitz!" I yelled as he put his coconut down.

"Oh, I'm sorry, i was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But its true, Tori, if you're going to play a dog, be a dog" he said as she sighed getting on all 4's "woof"

"And action!" He yelled going back to drinking his coconut milk.

"Uh, i went to the animal shelter and got us a dog" Jade said as Me, Cat and Max got all excited.

"Wow!" Cat said going to pet the "dog"

"Awesome" Max smiled petting her

"Cool" I said petting her

"Uh-oh. Looks like this dog has some bugs in her fur" Jade said looking closer at Tori, as Max, Cat, and i jumped away from the dog.

"Uh, woof" Tori said confused.

"Eww!"

"Gross"

"Disgusting"

"Oh, its okay. I read on the internet that coffee works great-'" she said going off stage grabbing someone's coffee and coming back on the stage "-for getting rid of fur bugs" she smiled.

"Maybe you shouldn't" Beck said

"Jade" Andre spoke looking at her.

She looked at me as i shrugged smiling, as she looked at Max who was looking away while whistling.

She smirked opening the coffee and pouring it on Tori's head. Now she had time to move, or stop Jade, its giving i want attention.

Tori gasped from the coldness, slowly standing up and looking at me and then Jade "What's the prob, dog" Jade smiled looking at Tori, as she walked out of the classroom.

I let out a laugh as did Max "Oh god" I laughed holding onto Max.

"I love this school" i smiled letting out a breath standing up straight to see everyone looking at us.

"If you wanna picture just ask" I said rolling my eyes.

Sikowitz sent Andre out to bring Tori back to class.

And then he sent Robbie and Rex.

And then he sent Cat.

"So, how do you like it here" Max asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I love it" i smiled as Rex, Robbie and Cat came back.

"Me too" he said looking at Beck and then me, as Andre came back.

Theslap.com

Anastasia Spencer
Didn't know teenage guys carry puppets around all day.
Mood- Confused.

Comments

Robbie Shapiro
HE ISNT A PUPPET!!!!