Lobby

The man in the Hawaiian shirt looked back at the phone that was thrown onto his head. He reached down into the water and pulled out the phone from the water,he approuched the woman and handed her the phone. "I believe this is yours." The man said calmly. "Thank you..." The woman said shyly. The man walked out of the pool with his hand rubbing his head and walked out of the pool area. The pool area was dead silent. "Come on Alley we need to go." The woman said sharply to the little girl. "Ah!" Alley wined. Both the woman and the girl left the pool area with Alley making a ruckus the whole way out. The boy in the chair continued to read the newspaper and you continued to swim.

After a while you and your aunt  left the pool area,you looked back and continued to stare at the boy. "What are you staring at?" Your aunt asked. "N-Nothing!" You responded with a pink hue on your cheeks. "Mhm..." Your aunt said suspicious. You just gave her a simple smile and walked with her. You walked to your shared room while walking in the lobby,you spot the boy with green eyes in the lobby waiting for someone. Probably the blue eyed boy. You and your aunt made it to your shared room,you took a shower and changed into something more comfortable

 You and your aunt made it to your shared room,you took a shower and changed into something more comfortable

And brushed your hair out and styled it into pigtails. Your aunt changed as well and relaxed on the bed while flipping through channels. You sat on the chair near the desk and played a game on your flip phone. After a while you hear banging on the door. You suddenly turn to face the door,your aunt faces the door in terror. She gets up and opens the door to reveal the same man who tried stealing her purse. "You stupid!-" Your aunt slammed the door in tbe man's face. Your aunt locked the door and walked away. The sound of the man yelling profanity was heard. Your aunt had a disappointed face. The man started running in the halls of the hotel loudly. Your aunt let out an annoyed sigh. "What is wrong with that man?" You asked your aunt. "He's an idiot." She said annoyed. An hour later you and your aunt watched a television show,completely forgetting the situation from before. Instead of your aunt having an annoyed expression she had a smile. "Are you hungry?" She asked you. "Yes." You replied with a smile. "Do you want to eat something from a restaurant?" She asked you. "Sure!" You said to her with her a smile. "Alright,let's go." She says ruffeling your hair. You change into this outfit:

You go to the restaurant and sit down with your aunt

You go to the restaurant and sit down with your aunt. You eat for the entirty of the time. Your aunt's phone rang. "Hello?" She answered. A few seconds later she responded,"Oh great!" A girl in a light pink hijab approuched you. "Hello Y/N!" Your long time friend Zara said to you in a voice filled with happiness. Her snow white skin slightly glicining in the restaurant's bright lights. Her dark green eyes filled with excitement as she gave you a loose hug. "I haven't seen you in so long!" She said in her usual high pitched voice. You hugged her back,your lips curling into a smile. She released you from the hug. "I am so happy so see you!" Zara said with a happy voice. "I'm so happy to see you too Zara!" Zara smiled,her neat hands to her thighs. A tall hijabi woman spoke with your aunt,that woman's name is Fatima. Fatima is close friends with your aunt. She takes a liking to you and her daughter is your best friend,Zara. Fatima looks identical to her daughter Zara,same snow white skin,same tree leaf green eyes,and same smile. You sat down with your best friend and start telling her all about the encounter with the man. "Oh,be careful...That man sounds desperate. You don't know what he will do." She said in a worried tone. "Yeah,he started screaming all kinds of profanity when he ran out into the hotel." You said. "But,did anything else happen while you were here?" Zara asked. "Yeah,when me and aunt Lala went to the pool that the hotel offers,a little girl grabbed her mom's phone or her sister's phone,I don't really know who that woman was to the girl,but she grabbed her phone,and yanked it to a man's head!" You told her. Zara gasps. "And what did the man do?" Zara asked. "He calmly reached down into the water and handed it to the woman." You explained. "Wow,that's rare. Usually people nowadays make a ruckus for the smallest things." Zara said. "That is true." You added. "Did anything else happen?" Zara asked. "Yep!...But...." You got a bit closer. "You have to promise you won't tell my aunt." You whispered. "Pinky promise." Zara said while lending out her pinky. You pinky promised with Zara and began to tell her the sentences that made your cheeks bright pink. "I-I saw..." Zara looked at you curiously. "A handsome boy..." Zara's eyes widened. She stayed silent for multiple seconds. Your eyes wandered accross the restaurant to aviod the akward scilence. "You won't try getting with him right?" Zara asked worridly. "H-huh?" You asked suddenly. "Well,you don't know if that boy is a complete douche,or if he's a good guy. And most importantly,you're too young to date anyone." She said in a low tone to avoid anyone from hearing the conversation. "Don't worry Zara,I don't really want to date him,I just think he looks pretty." You explained. "You won't try to be friends with him either,remember,you're not allowed to be friends with boys." Zara explained. "I know Zara,I promise." You promised to your best friend. "Pinky promise?" Zara asked. "Pinky promise." You replied back.