A certain run-away

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT🥳🥳

The quiet rain petals dance around effortlessly. A quiet snicker can be heard in the wild, birds are chirping their usual morning melody.

It would be such a beautiful day.

But it isn't

As usual Tecchou wiped some butter on the white bread for his little sister to eat, after handling the food he scurried off to his little sisters room.

As always he knocked and announced that he was there with breakfast. The only difference was that she didn't respond but the brown haired boy shrugged it of as her sleeping.

He twisted the doorknob and slowly entered the room. Taking a few steps closer to her neatly done bed. Strange, if she's not here, then where is she?

The tall male placed breakfast on her bed and ran down the stairs to check if she's inside the bathroom. "Teruko! Are you in there?!" He continued to rapidly knock on the door.

No reply. The lights were also off, meaning she's somewhere else.

Grabbing his coat he dashed to their grandparents home and knocked. A lot. His grandpa came out of the house his face painted with anger. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" The old-man screamed at him. His voice screeched the poor Tecchous ears.

"Have you seen Teruko??" Right now what's more important is his sister. Not him. "What?! No. No I haven't, neither did my wife" The white haired man simply replied with no remorse in his words.

"Why?" He then later on adds. Tecchous heart skips a bit. "She's not home." The brown haired boy simply replied.

"She must have scurried of to the village then." Behind the old man an old lady replies taking a step closer. "Yeah hopefully...if you see or hear something please leave me a note." As he said his final words he waved goodbye and hurried to the villages market.

It felt like ages skipping from one person to another to question them. He even showed some travellers her photo or described how she looked.

"No, sorry" That was his last hope. It was Terukos old literature teacher. A very nice lady. "If you need help I'll help you look for her! But as I said she probably went into the forest. To the kitsunes domain." She slaps her forehead and sighs.

"I'm sorry" She mutter that to herself, but the boy heard that. "It's alright. You didn't know." He was trying to be gentle and not letting his emotions out even tho he was frustrated as fuck.

The last option was to search the forest hoping he wont disturb the kitsune and other yōkai living there.

It was already dark and windy so he pulled the coat all the way on his body and walked near the forest entrance.

Tecchou didn't fear much, but in that moment he felt fear running up his spine. He deeply inhaled air and took one step inside the forest taking one last look from his shoulders.

There was no wind in the forest but still it was rather chilly. Spider webs grew on some of the branches, once in a while he could hear branches snapping in half.

Hopefully he didn't anger the yōkai. Once in a while he shouted for his sister he already felt his throat going sore from all the shouting.

"TERUKO!! COME OUT!!" Tecchou screams soon turned into cries for help. He just wanted to see his sister again, to hug her, to annoy her and to-

"You're looking for a red haired annoying human?" A firm voice came from behind the tree.

Taking a step back he swallowed the leftover saliva he had in his throat and slowly bobbed his head.

"Yeah..." The brown haired boy silently replied trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

"Gezz...I won't hurt you, dumbass" The voice slowly took a few steps from behind the tree letting his snowy white hair glitter in the little lighting that came from the moon, his ears twitched when a branch from far away was crunched.

Tecchous heart skipped a beat maybe from fear or maybe from adoration, the foxes ears perked up a little. "Your heartbeat is annoying." The kitsune simply replied brushing leaves of one of his many tails.

"It is?" Tecchou was obviously flabbergasted. "Yes, I can hear it." The elegant fox signalled at his fluffy ears. "I can hear everything and that annoying little kid has annoyed the shit out of me." The fox sighed.

"Where is she..?" The human has to make sure she's alive and well...

"She's seriously injured laying on my bed." The white haired man probably could have sensed the fear growing in Tecchous heart so he added "I didn't attack her, someone else attacked did."

A sigh from relief came from Tecchou, still she's in danger he has to get to her. "Excuse me uhm..?"

"Jouno. Just call me by my name I still can't trust you, human." The fox snarled at him.

"Right...can I take my sister back?" The brown haired boy pleaded.

"No. If you'll try to move her it might end badly. Wait, why do I even care about that? Whatever it doesn't matter all that matters is that she has to get better" The fox elegantly hid his arms into his kimono.

"Can I see her then? And are you actually blind?" Tecchou questioned. "Maybe and yes." "Please?" "Hmm.." "pretty please?" "Uhh..." "pretty pretty please?" "You resemble her with being annoying..." "I'm also quite stubborn so. Pretty, pretty pretty please?" "Fine! Annoying prick.." the fox murmured the insult just for himself while the coated man celebrated with a little dancy dance.

A/n- IM SORRY ABOUT THE LAST PART I WAS REALLY TIRED WRITING IT😭😭

Suegiku yōkai auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara