Guys is it gay to comb another's man's hair and enjoy it?

Fingers going trough the soft fur untangling all of the bumps it has hidden inside its white palace. A hard comb pressed against the fur waiting to make a grand entrance.

As it presses harder and moved more throughly more satisfied hums can be heard running through the once so quiet room.

The tip of the tails move slightly at any of the hairs getting picked, clearly showing dissatisfaction with the action. The pinkish tip tickles the man's nose.

A loud sneeze escapes the brunettes mouth.

"Shut up." The Kitsune slightly jumps at the sneeze and frown's his eyebrows. The human doesn't answer and continues combing the yōkai with great interest.

"I'm done." The first words that rang from Tecchou since the fur grooming were said.

"I know. Brush my hair or something then." The white haired with a tip of pink replied. The human hummed in agreement and took hold of the other man's hair in his hand.

Each comb had a greater power attached to them, making Jouno frown once again. As the human was about to take another pump Jouno grabbed his hand securely

"What?" Tecchou asked slightly confused looking at the kitsunes already closed eyes.

"Gentler." Was all he said before letting go of the brown haired man's hand turning around once more.

The brunette slightly blushed at the word choice of the other man but obeyed, he gently ran his fingers through the short hair of the kitsune trying his best not to touch the fox's already sensitive ear's.

"I'm done." The same two words rang trough the silent room again. "Yeah. Go sleep." The kitsune replied in a hushed voice.

"Don't wake the little devil up." Jouno reminded getting up and brushing the dust out of his clothes.

The man pondered for a bit before saying. "Where will I sleep then?"

The man with closed eyes sighed and moved his hand behind him. "Near my chamber's. A servant should live near the master." He then grinned. "Or are you afraid of me?"

The brunette stared at him before simply replying in. "I've seen worse." The kitsune was surprised for a bit making his grin drop.

"Ah." Jouno recollected himself and grinned once again. "Good then." He hummed and started walking slowly, elegantly once again.

Tecchou quietly followed the fox who walked in front of him sometimes his tails would sweep up some dust or leaves out of the way.

The white white-pink haired man came abruptly to a stop and span around in his heel so he would face the human.

"That's my chamber." He pointed to the door behind him. "And that's yours." He then pointed to the one in front of him.

The human looked behind him seeing a cozy well kept room. "Okay, thanks." Tecchou said and turned around walking to his new room.

"Wake up at sunrise tomorrow. I have work for you." Jouno remarked last time and went to his own personal room, closing the binds after him.

The brunette hummed and went inside closing the binds as well.

E/n : SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT...I'm in the train and I'm really bored but I have almost no brain capacity to write😞