Papa?

Mammons POV.

I really need to get to Carlos(Little D)! I can't believe that person started a tantrum in my casino, and now I'm late to picking Carlos up!

I'm finally here I hope Carlos will forgive me for being late!

"Papa! You're here!" I hear Carlos shout. I turn around and open my arms, immediately getting embraced with Carlos wrapping his small arms around my neck as I lift him off the ground and spin.

"Mams!" I hear someone else shout from behind me. I open my eyes and turn around still holding Carlos in my arms.

"Oh, Luke! Do want to get picked up too?" I ask looking down at the little angel at my feet, his eyes filled to the brim with jealousy.

"Y-yes please," He mumbles quietly looking down at his feet with his arms tucked behind his back.

I prop Carlos on one of my hips in order to let Luke jump on the other one. He jumps up and I wrap my free arm around him to make sure he doesn't fall. I then decide to spin all three of us. Hearing the two little ones in my arms giggling and laughing, smiles on their small faces making me also smile.

"Papa! When are we going to the park?" I hear Carlos ask, as he proceeds to look up at me from his giggling fit with Luke.

"We can go right now if you two want, but Luke needs to ask Simeon if that's alright. Can you do that for me Luke?" I ask and the little angle nods and pulls out his D.D.D to call Simeon.

"Hello Luke! Is there something you need?" Simeon asks on call with Luke.

"Simeon! Can I go to the park with Mams- I mean Mammon! And Carlos?" I hear Luke ask. I giggle at his correction of my name. I know he doesn't want Simeon to think he likes a demon that isn't Barbatos.

"You can call me Mams, Luke! I'd be more than happy to be called Mams. My brother's no longer use that nickname so it's all yours!" I say, spinning around with Carlos and Luke a couple more times.

"Okay! But that doesn't mean I like you! You're still a demon!" He says pouting with his arms crossed and looks down at the ground.

"Of course!" I say and then we finish the conversation with Simeon, gaining permission to go to the park.

Simeon POV.

I'm really glad Luke is making some friends but I really question if Mammon is the best person to hang out with. Luke does seem comfortable with Mammon though.

Oh well, I'll just go and speak with Barbatos about this who knows he might have an idea.

Mammon is quite cute, I wouldn't mind having another co-parent- wait! That is a demon Simeon and you are already in trouble with Michael because of Barbatos.

Alright, let's just head over to Barbatos to calm down and drink some tea. A nice conversation with Barbatos is always calming.

_________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this new story and I will try to make sure it doesn't screw up my publishing on other books! Please correct my spelling errors it makes it a better read for everyone!
Remember to take care of yourself!
-Love Caen 🤍