Apologize for regards (Discontinued React Vanguard & Cold War Gameplay)

(A/N: If the COD Fans & Former COD Fans reading this and why are Discontinued reacting to Vanguard and Cold War Gameplay due to Sledgehammer and Treyarch, Raven Software, and Activision? Here's the Historical Inaccuracy if you are a Military Historian.)

The Altar: I have come to say but sad announcement...you won't continue to react to Black Ops: Cold War and Vanguard.

Ruby: Wait what?!

Blake: What?

Weiss: Why?

Several Cast hears The Altar sad announcement that they won't watch Vanguard and Cold War but some of them are understanding and a few other are concerned about why they won't react to the COD: Vanguard & Cold War.

The Altar: Here.

The Altar manipulating the red curtains reveals the movie screen and shows the Historical Inaccuracy of Military History.

The Altar: Please understand this, but Fall, Lewton, Hanako, Phos, Satsuki, Team CROW, and a few members of CORVUS already knows this including Y/N and Lorck know this too.

Fall sigh and Team Crow too, and they started to watch of Historical Inaccuracy of COD: Vanguard and Cold War.

After they watch the Historical Inaccuracy of COD: Vanguard and Cold War, they felt sad and agreed, some of most of them are still understanding without sad. Fall, Lewton, Jalet, Team CROW, and few members of CORVUS already seen it and why they did it without look into the real life events in World War II and Cold War of Historical Events before the games released.

Ruby:...I see. *Feel sad of hearing everythings wrong on Vanguard and Cold War*

Summer hugs her to cheer her up.

The Atlar: Sorry for discontinued react, blaming on Treyarch, Raven Software, and Sledgehammer for what they did without reason.

Winter:...I see.

The Altar: But you could the game movies instead, here.

The Alter showing the game movies of COD: Vanguard & Cold War (Game Movies by Gamer's Little Playground).

Ruby: Oh. *From sad to curious interest*

Weiss: Alright, but it's still have historical inaccuracy of two games.

The Altar: I know, you can still watching the game movies instead.

Blake: Okay, not problem.

Yang: We going to watch the movies then.

Winter: It'll still be same of Historical Inaccuracy but movies should be fine.

Jamie: Same.

The cast are going to watch COD Games Movies but Fall look at his brother (Y/N) is still mad for disrespecting, criticize, rant, and so on.

Fall: I'm sorry Y/N, i'm going make it up to you for apologizing.

Y/N:...You better be. *Deep Emotionless disgraced for disrespecting COD Games Series of CODVerses*

Up Next:
-COD: Vanguard & Cold War (Game Movies by Gamer's Little Playground)
-SCP Videos
-Several Movies and Game Movies (Cutscenes)