RWBY Reacts "Falling in love with an Enemy (One-Shot) (One-Shot) (Bonus)"

Former (Deletion) Book By Williamjwb87

Note:

If William (Author) reading this, this is the best I can to memories of the events where Ryan (OC) was in love with Neo in Volume 2 before 3, I feel ashamed that I'll never know what happened next. Again, I did the best I can to remember.

3rd POV

Ruby: So, what are we going react to?

The Alter: There's a bonus we are going to react to "Falling in love with an Enemy" by the writer or another universe of your homeworld.

Blake: Another our home?

Y/N: Yes, I already told you, there's more than one of your homeworld and so the Alternate Universe or AU for short. *Emotionless explained of more than one RWBYVerse*

Weiss: So now the Omniverse of the universe is real then...you did tell us about Verse.

Fall: Yes, I already explain there's an infinite Universe or Multiverse all around the planet of some or most AUs of us, them, and others.

Blake: Alright, so let's see what we watching.

Ruby: Oooooh, I wonder there-

Y/N: Yes Ruby, there are still weapons, and especially. *Emotionless sigh*

Ruby:...Oh, you knew what I love so much.

Y/N: Yes, I do and one more thing...there's a Male Version of Ruby in this and so most Version of Ruby.

Ruby: Wait Really?!? *Shocked and Curious about another Version of herself*

Y/N: You'll see.

Yang: I wonder what "He" looks like. *Puns Tone*

Everyone:... 😒

Yang: What?

The Alter: Let's start the show already. 😒

*Everyone watching the title "Falling in Love with an Enemy" - The Scene where they're in the Train where the White Fang was about to explode Tunnel so the Grimm is headed to the City of Vale*

Blake:...

Ilia place her hand to calm down and so did her mom too.

Ilia's Voice: I know but this is another universe and our world didn't happen.

Blake looks at the scene and she is right, their world didn't happen which means Adam never becomes a Terrorist against Humans including SDC too but "Someone" is.

*They see Yang facing with Pink, Vanilla, and Chocolate Hair and Brown Eye (Left) and Pink Eye (Right) named Neopolitan*

Yang (Scene): Hey I know you, you the girl who creepy staring at my little Brother Ryan Rose after we stop your boss Torchwick, that's sick.

Neo just rises up shocked from what Another Yang said for calling her creepy and stares at Actual but she would never say that while Roman tries to calm her down while booking.

Yang's Mind: I would never say...why would I say that.

Weiss and Summer tried to calm Yang down too but Yang is defeated and watches the scene.

Everyone was amazed how Neo had some skills to avoid being hit by Another Yang but Actual Yang feel embarrassed and upset for being defeated.

Yang's Mind:...Oh my gosh... 😑