RWBY Reacts to COD: Vanguard & Cold War (Game Movies by GLP)

Nobody POV

Everyone is seated to watch the COD: Vanguard and Cold War they learned why Treyarch, Sledgehammer, and Activision did to New COD Games.

The Altar: Alright everyone, it's time to watch the game movie by Gamer's Little Playground who made a movie after gameplay but once again...Treyarch, Sledgehammer, and Activision did something terrible development on COD: Vanguard and Black Ops Cold War, so let that out of the way, let's watch the COD: Vanguard and then Black Ops: Cold War, is everyone ready to watch?

Everyone: Yes.

Fall is looking at Y/N is still upset about what we said of COD: Vanguard and Black Ops: Cold War in the negatives, and he still makes up to him for apologizing gift. The Screen is about to show them of COD: Vanguard Game Movie right now.

After the COD: Vanguard Game Movie finished, here is the COD: Black Ops: Cold War but it'll be the same for what Treyarch, Activision, and Sledgehammer did. The Screen showing them the game movie right now.

After they watch COD: Vanguard and Cold War, some of them are disappointing for what happened and why they didn't look into the real Historical Events but negligence and incompetent and want money to keep the game company active without they're going bankrupt.

Weiss:...Well, this is disappointment, and I feel bad for other Game Developers.

Winter: I agreed.

Jamie: Same.

Some of them are agreed, but few others are fine with it and it's good, but not great, and Ruby still love all the weapons she sees with guns and melee weapons too.

The Alter: So now you understand why they didn't look into the Historical Events, weapons, soldiers, uniform, writing, etc. but now let's watch other stuff you want to learn.

They all agreed to see any more action, romance, drama, historical events, etc. but Fall will put on the list on apologizing gift to Y/N for despise the COD: Vanguard and Cold War but Team CROW and Lewton don't pay much attention on Game Studios/Company but heavy sleep.

Fall's Mind:...Always not pay attention, but that's fine.

Up Next:
-COD: World At War (By Gamer's Little Playground)

Reaction List:
-SCP Videos
-Several Movies, Series, or Game Movies (Cutscenes)