✧ Worst Person ✧

*RING RING RING*

Y/N~ "I hate Mondays.." I muttered as I turned off my very annoying and loud alarm. I had spent all of my weekend going to parties with my best friend Dayeon. It was wild, one of my first times getting drunk which is probably why I'm so tired today. I got up and straightened my room before hoping in the shower. I quickly washed up, then put my hair in two braids, then put on a clean uniform and applied my makeup. This was the final look:

I grabbed my backpack and put my phone, charger and house key in it then grabbed my car keys, put my shoes on and left for school

I grabbed my backpack and put my phone, charger and house key in it then grabbed my car keys, put my shoes on and left for school. When I got there, I carefully parked between two very poorly parked cars and rolled my eyes. The boys in my school clearly don't know how to park, I have no idea how they got their licenses when they park like that. I walked through the school gates and into the school, and on my way to my locker when I felt one of my braids being pulled on. 

Y/N~ "Ow!" I hissed in pain. I turned around only to see my one and only enemy, Lee Heeseung. I was tired, and so not in the mood for his bullshit  today.

Heeseung~ "What happened to you? You look more tired and angry then usual. I didn't know that was possible."

Y/N~ "What's it to you? Stop pulling my hair!"

Heeseung~ "Those stupid braids of yours are too tempting."

Y/N~ "I will end you." I said angrily as Dayeon walked up. 

Dayeon~ "You're not as fucked up as I thought you would be. You just look tired."

Heeseung~ "I know right?" I slapped his arm earning a laugh from him as I glared at him.

Dayeon~ "Oh so you know she was wasted then?" I shot her a look. 

Heeseung~ "Foolish stupid Y/N getting drunk on a school night." He said laughing. I sighed knowing he will never let this go, and never let me forget it even though I desperately wanted to.

Dayeon~ "Sorry..." She said eyeing me and Heeseung warily. 

Y/N~ "You're fine." I replied getting my English textbook out of my locker as Heeseung walked away.

Y/N~ "I just need to survive class with that idiot." I said rolling my eyes.

Dayeon~ "Good luck."

Y/N~ "Thanks. I'm going to need it today." I sighed walking to class. I walked in only to see that the only seat left in the entire classroom was right in front of Heeseung.

Heeseung~ "Come sit, Princess." I didn't move, I just glared at him still standing by the door.

Teacher~ "Is there a problem Miss?"

Y/N~ "N-no.. Sorry ma'am."

Teacher~ "Then take a seat please." I slowly gave in and sat down while Heeseung smirked.

Teacher~ "Grab your homework from Friday. We'll be reviewing answers today." I grabbed my homework out of my bag.  I felt my braids being tugged on again and just groaned quietly, as I couldn't do anything because I am in class.

Teacher~ "Y/N, you are disturbing the class."

Y/N~ "S-sorry Miss." I said quickly looking back to my homework.

Y/N~ "Why did you do that?" I hissed at Heeseung.

Heeseung~ "I told you, your stupid braids are tempting. Now give me the answers."

Y/N~ "No. Do it yourself." I said glaring at him. 

Heeseung~ "Miss, Y/N is stealing my answers!" He shouted at the teacher. With my body faced towards his desk, it did look that way to my teacher.

Teacher~ "Y/N, get out of my class." I grabbed my things and left glaring at Heeseung. Heeseung was trying his best not to laugh. That was humiliating.. I didn't want to go to the office obviously, so my only other option is the ladies washroom. I walked in but someone was already in there. 

Y/N~ "Dayeon?? What's wrong? Come here!" I said pulling her into my arms.

Y/N~ "Why are you crying??" I asked as she burst into tears. I stroked her hair, trying my best to console her. After a few minutes, she slowly started to calm down and wiped her nose. 

Y/N~ "Now, tell me what's wrong." I said braiding her hair to distract her. 

Dayeon~ "It's Jay. My parents finally met him and now they keep telling me that they don't like him. So I told Jay about it and ever since, he's been acting weird. He won't hold my hand, kiss me, hug me, or come over or return my calls that often. And when I make the first move he just backs away." She said getting upset again. Jay is her asshole boyfriend. He's Heeseung's best friend so it adds up to me, but I never tell this to her.