✧ Not A Secret ✧

Heeseung~ "Shut up I need to go to my house."

Y/N~ "Not enough time.. you'll have to borrow some of my dads old clothes."

Heeseung~ "Not that asshole.. I would have burned them long ago if I knew..."

Y/N~ "Well I can't drive you!"

Heeseung~ "Okay I can walk. It'll be a few hours before I get there though."

Y/N~ "No... Then school will be out."

Heeseung~ "Well being absent is better then being late."

Y/N~ "No it's not!"

Heeseung~ "Yes it is! Miss 'I'm perfect and have never skipped a class' it is bro"

Y/N~ "How?" 

Heeseung~ "Because if you're at the school they can yell at you, but if you ain't there, there's no one to yell at now is there?"

Y/N~ "I guess that's true.. Okay fine we'll go tomorrow I'll text Dayeon."

Heeseung~ "So, what will we do now?" He said smirking walking to me.

Y/N~ "Yah you pervert! Go home.."

Heeseung~ "Fine. See you tomorrow loser."

Y/N~ "See you tomorrow idiot." When I heard the front door close, I called Dayeon.

Dayeon~ "Where are you??"

Y/N~ "I can't make it today, but I promise I'll come tomorrow!!" 

Dayeon~ "I can't wait that long for the tea!!"

Y/N~ "Fine I'll tell you.. Put your airpods in."

Dayeon~ "Alright they're in. You said Heeseung was in your bed????" I sighed.

Y/N~ "Yes.."

Dayeon~ "Why...? Wait.. What the fart! Did you guys.. 'do it' ??"

Y/N~ "Something like that.."

Dayeon~ "What do you mean something like that??"

Y/N~ "I don't know honestly."

Dayeon~ "How tf don't you know??"

Y/N~ "I don't remember!"

Dayeon~ "How do you forget something like that? Literally how?"

Y/N~ "Because I was drunk!"

Dayeon~ "WHAT?! AGAIN??!"

Y/N~ "I know I'm sorry..."

Dayeon~ "Y/N, you gotta stop doing this. Two nights in a row! And they were school nights!"

Y/N~ "I know, I know... All I remember is sitting at the bar, then I wake up next to Heeseung unclothed! And that only means one thing."

Dayeon~ "Hmm.. He probably took you home." With that I checked if my car was here, and it was parked on the curb.

Y/N~ "Yeah probably." Gawd...

Y/N~ "Oh god Dayeon... What did I get myself into?"

Dayeon~ "Girl, I don't know but hey, at least you're not the  single bestie anymore."