✧ Kiss ✧

Y/N~ "I'm sorry. That's hard, but I'm sure your parents are just looking out for you."

Dayeon~ "What makes you say that Y/N...?"

Y/N~ "I mean Jay isn't exactly the nicest person.. Maybe they noticed that or don't like how much the two of you argue."

Dayeon~ "I mean you've got a point.." I chuckled knowing I'm right.

Dayeon~ "Hold up.. What are you doing here? You've never skipped a class in your life." 

Y/N~ "That stupid Heeseung is such an idiot.." I growled folding my arms.

Dayeon~ "What did he do this time..?"

Y/N~ "He asked me for the homework answers and when I didn't give him them he shouts to the teacher and to my whole class that I was copying him then she kicked me out of class!" 

Dayeon~ "Is he still calling you princess?"

Y/N~ "Yes. I still don't know why he calls me that."

Dayeon~ "Hmmm strange.." We ended up ranting for the next thirty minutes.

Dayeon~ "Oh shoot.. We should probably head to math." I nodded as we left the washroom walking to class then took our seats. 54 extremely boring minutes later class is over and its time for lunch. We walked to the cafeteria and she sat down next to Jay, which unfortunately meant Heeseung also. I let out an annoyed grunt as I sat next to Heeseung. Dayeon was visibly still upset and Jay didn't even look at her or notice her presence. I scoffed and angrily sipped my smoothie. 

Heeseung~ "Why are you two so gloomy?" He whispered to me.

Y/N~ "Your bestie is being an asshole to mine. Shocker."

Heeseung~ "Jeez sorry.." He said pulling my hair again.

Y/N~ "I told you to stop pulling my braids! Do you even know the reason why I wear these?!" I say standing up from my seat.

Heeseung~ "Because you're childish?"

Y/N~ "NO! My mom died in a very early time in my life! My dad left me two years ago and started another family! These braids are the only thing I can remember doing with her when she was alive! But you don't care! You don't care about my feelings! You never have you idiot!" I say running off. 

Heeseung~ "Y/N! Wait! I'm sorry I didn't know!" I started running to the rooftop. 

Heeseung~ "Come back!!" He says chasing after me. I got to the rooftop and sat down to cry. I  allowed the tears to flow when I heard foot steps come up the stairs. I looked up wiping my eyes praying is wasn't Heeseung, but it was. I just ignored him. 

Heeseung~ "Hey..." I continued to ignore him.

Heeseung~ "Look, I really am sorry, I didn't know. If I did, I wouldn't have teased you about that. Honest." I scoffed at him looking away.

Heeseung~ "And if it makes you feel any better, I think your braids are cute." I look up at him shocked. 

Y/N~ "W-what?" He chuckled, and walked closer to me.

Heeseung~ "Ever wonder why I call you Princess?"

Y/N~ "Every day."

Heeseung~ "It's because you're pretty." He said walking closer. I backed away until I almost fell off the balcony. He held  me steady putting his hands on my waist. I could feel my waist burn at his touch, and my heart rate increase dramatically. He came close to my face.

Heeseung~ "Careful.. Or you'll fall..." He whispers to my ear sending shivers down my spine as my entire body gets goosebumps. Why am I reacting this way? Just thinking about the situation made my face heat up. What is happening? What is he doing and why the hell is my body reacting this way?? He looked deep in my eyes, then slowly leaned in and attached his lips to mine. I widened my eyes not kissing him back, I was too shocked.. He pulled away and saw my red face and smiled. What in the world...

Y/N~ "Uh.. I need to go to the w-washroom.." I awkwardly stuttered.

Heeseung~ "School's over now.."

Y/N~ "But it's only after lunch...?"

Heeseung~ "Yeah, but we have half days on Mondays...."

Y/N~ "Right... bye!"

Heeseung~ "Bye Princess." I ran to my car and drove home. I couldn't stop thinking about what the hell just happened with Heeseung.. I decide to go to the bar. Maybe if I drink enough I'll forget about it completely.. 

Heeseung's POV

I was walking to the local bar, around the corner from my house. I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N and how much I wanted to kiss her again. Wait... Y/N... Is here?? Oh lord.. She's definitely wasted. I sat down next to her. 

Y/N~ "I just can't stop thinking about that idiot!"

Heeseung~ "What idiot?"

Y/N~ "My enemy Heeseung Lee. He's hOnestLy sO hoT thOugH.."

Heeseung~ "Oh yeah?"

Y/N~ "Oh gOd hE makEs mE feeL tHingS."

Heeseung~ "What do I- I m-mean what does he make you feel??"

Y/N~ "Everything. AngEr, lOve, AnnOyanCe, eVerythiNg.. ThOse liPs oF hiS, hiS eyeS, HiS annOyingLy pErfeCt sMilE, He's jUst seXy." Oh god- I know she's wasted but I can feel my heart rate increase. 

Heeseung~ "I'm glad you feel that way about me."