Welcome to the neighborhood 😊

Pov Cory
After Cory got finished editing he took a shower/bath and went to bed. The next day (specifically the afternoon) you would meet him😉

Next day 12:39 pm
Cory: "Well I ain't got nothin to do fr so I might go ahead and take a nap later." Dashie:" Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you tell me that you was gone welcome your neighbor, the one that just moved in and stuff?" Cory: "oh right, how in the world do I forget stuff like that?" Dashie:"probably you just very busy or you just very dumb🤷". Cory: "Shut up" *laughs* "But being fr I'll do it when she comes outside or something-." He was cutoff from you coming outside because you forgot a few boxes that were in your car.. Cory:"Speaking of which she just came outside, bye bro." Dashie: "Bye CC *whisper*go get her tiger". I hung up the phone and prepared to speak to my new neighbor cus she low-key look like she's killing herself tryna get all those boxes at once.

Your Pov
"Fuck, why the hell did I think it was a good idea to sit here and carry all these boxes at once." "AHH-" Just as I was about to hit the ground, I felt a strong pair of hands go around my waist that kept me from hitting the ground. Then I felt the weight of the boxes......

Get lighter.......?

_______________________________________
That's all for rn I'm probably gonna give y'all a chapter every day so stay tuned?